Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

This is a thread for general frustration with the opposite sex, the dating game, relationships, etc...Care not how this thread goes, I'll probably be the chief contributor so let me start this off...________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Why do girls, not like to look at situations in a practical manner?Talking to one girl at university, bear in mind I've let my intentions known for the get-go. Now, she's just come out of a bad relationship, 'ex' cheated on her, she's on the whole ''I'm just doing me, I need some 'me' time' steez, so I'm like cool, we'll stick to being friends. Again, bear in mind, I've made my intentions clear, but I haven't proposed to her or some sh*t. I'm more than cool for her to have her space.Now, thing is, we talk/text all the time, whenever we're both in at uni, we check each other all the time, so OBVIOUSLY, I'm going to tell her we should tone it down, because sh*t is confusing, if we're supposed to be just friends. I'm not a prick, it's not a friend-zone affair unless I choose to put YOU there.She then goes off, saying I'm making it more than it is, re-iterating we're 'only' friends, and that I'VE been the one, 'chasing' her and I should be toning it down. Lol, ok.So, here's me thinking, I'm doing the sensible thing, but she's taking it to some next direction, to boost her ego. Like, do women not like for men to actually ADDRESS problems, before they actually become problems? Am I thinking too much? Joketing TBH, bachelorhood for the win...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol, basically your in a downward spiral which ends in the friendzone.She taking your attention and using it as some self-gratification because shes out of a relationship so she no longer has that one man to make a big deal out of her, she in effect has you fullfilling the boyfriend role, without sendin you pussyYour her d*ck-in-a-glass-jar that will never get used, she probly dropped your name purposefully infront of her man/ex a couple times to try gain leverageFrom when she encourages your behaviour and then turns around and says its you chasingForget the whole thing, seriously.*Disclaimer - an abundance of Krispy Kremes have made me real sleepy so I aint too sharp atm.

sorry but it sounds to me like you're her back up.
Lol, basically your in a downward spiral which ends in the friendzone.She taking your attention and using it as some self-gratification because shes out of a relationship so she no longer has that one man to make a big deal out of her, she in effect has you fullfilling the boyfriend role, without sendin you pussyYour her d*ck-in-a-glass-jar that will never get used, she probly dropped your name purposefully infront of her man/ex a couple times to try gain leverageFrom when she encourages your behaviour and then turns around and says its you chasingForget the whole thing, seriously.*Disclaimer - an abundance of Krispy Kremes have made me real sleepy so I aint too sharp atm.
Allow it, you man taking me for any guy. It was HEADING in this direction, but re-read what I wrote, I've taken action to stop it from happening, and she's going on like I've done something wrong. THAT'S what I'm pissed off about.

Guest Wu-Tang
my friend, you've been transported to the friends dimension
LMFAOOO
sorry but it sounds to me like you're her back up.
Allow it, you man taking me for any guy. It was HEADING in this direction, but re-read what I wrote, I've taken action to stop it from happening, and she's going on like I've done something wrong. THAT'S what I'm pissed off about.
Trust. just the fact she's having the cheek to come with 'you've done something wrong', as if she is your wife or something, she's gassed.Basically you tried to stop it heading into the friend zone, and she is mad about this?She is trying it.