Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

she realised how pathetic her mortal gender was anyway lewis yr girl prob needs to see you in a diffrent light to rekindle that flame i mean wud it kill you to set her house on fire one time and just save off the residents from inside,if all goes well you will drop like a hero from that episode alone and you will clock mad nookie,if i remember rightly this is wat the movie backdraft was about
LOL

Guest Lisa Turtle
TBH Its probably a mixture of thingsMainly psychologicalAnd what people don't understand is that when depression is in the mix as well, it takes a lot of time to restore it.Take a look on the bright side, at least its not completely gone, cause if it was, basically you are pissed.Try to be understanding and supportive, it will help her.They say that for women 'sex is more between the ears than between the legs'(I actually cringed whilst typing that - no sex therapist)
Hmmm/Why did you cringe?
It was the bit in red that made me cringe, just felt wrong typing it.

Guest Flat Ericó
Its taking too long to beat this virgin.This is my only vent atm.
Lol.Not worth the effort unless youre looking to keep it as your girl imo

Its taking too long to beat this virgin.This is my only vent atm.
Lol.Not worth the effort unless youre looking to keep it as your girl imo
c/ssexing virgins n she aint ur girl... avoid.
Oh nah looking to keep her.But why generally avoid? Is this the sudden 'Ohh I love you' stuff

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW YOU TALK TO WOGSOCKETS (I usually hate the word but that's what she is).Not the Essex kind, the ones that think they're bad. I just wanna d*ck her a few times till I find something better (in a dry spell) but she thinks one word answers an small talk are decent conversation! What the f*ck do I talk about!?

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW YOU TALK TO WOGSOCKETS (I usually hate the word but that's what she is).Not the Essex kind, the ones that think they're bad. I just wanna d*ck her a few times till I find something better (in a dry spell) but she thinks one word answers an small talk are decent conversation! What the f*ck do I talk about!?
Bruv, the answer is: YOU DON'T!
  • Downvote 1

Bruv, the answer is: YOU DON'T!
lol innit
  • Downvote 1

There's 2 types of these chicks. The dumb ones that are all bimboish and just like black boys and the dumb ones that think they are black girls and act like stereotypical black girls. She's the second and is dense as f*ck.Literally dunno what to say to her. She spent at least 45 seconds in total talking to someone else while on the phone, then when I said I would call her another time coz she's busy she try say she's not to keep me on the phone. WHAT THE f*ck DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THEN COZ YOU AIN'T SAID sh*t SO FAR!?