Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Argh. Head drought.Lol at me turning down p*ssy today cause she werent giving up the head.Just walked out whilst she was naked. Dumb broad.
:D Some strong will powerOnce my shirt comes off im getting what I want (no rapist)
LOL

i dont really know how to help u tbhmaybe shes too dumb or too black for u. i dunno
LOL at thinking I would ever ask you for advice with chicks. Just doesn't make sense.
well maybe if u did u wouldnt look like such a mug all the time.jus a suggestion
Should I ever stumble across small amounts of cocaine and want to know how to get rid, you'll be the first one I ask. Till then your advice isn't required or requested.

at uni 2 of my boys have wifed chicks in our halls, I use the term boys loosely, we've only known each other a few months but anywayboth these chicks are on me, kissed one (i was drunk) she mad flirting saying i look like travis mccoy, i got a monster d*ck etc the others bf has gone back home and shes all inviting me to her room and flirting while hes away but there are too many people who know us in her flat so i can't do anything, guy bought her a £300 D&G watch (been together bout 2-3 weeks when he bought it) bought her a plane ticket to go home with him and she is still on my nutswhy do girls do sh*t like this, not the first time friends chicks are on me but its the first time i dont care enough bout the man not to bang it

at uni 2 of my boys have wifed chicks in our halls, I use the term boys loosely, we've only known each other a few months but anywayboth these chicks are on me, kissed one (i was drunk) she mad flirting saying i look like travis mccoy, i got a monster d*ck etc the others bf has gone back home and shes all inviting me to her room and flirting while hes away but there are too many people who know us in her flat so i can't do anything, guy bought her a £300 D&G watch (been together bout 2-3 weeks when he bought it) bought her a plane ticket to go home with him and she is still on my nutswhy do girls do sh*t like this, not the first time friends chicks are on me but its the first time i dont care enough bout the man not to bang it
simply because they can,there is no such thing as female comeuppance in the western world yadda yadda yaddathey pissing all over the mandem and loving it atm,and youll be the one who gets the blame as well

Guest M12 Part 2
what makes u say such things, plz stop cursing me i beg
simply proove me wrong babes i can live with being wrong about this but i dont think you would live with me being right.
i dont even know u but i agree with marlou come across as the type who thinks they know what they wantbut what you REALLY want is that hype. that guy whos gonna make u cry cos hes cheating on u / is involved in f*ckry. but can still make u feel like that 1 when hes in the mood.analysis done[streets]disclaimer-: forgive me if im wrong[/streets]

LOL @ Trying to call me out on my sexual lifeI tell her mind your ownSpray her in the eye with bleachShe half screws tell me where to go30 minutes later she's telling me she wants the smack down :D
lolwhy you lying for cuz
Okay you wanna be pedantic it was stainless steel cleaner

So these times I'm walking out of Borders and I kinda walk into one eirthrain(sp?) ting.But as she's walking towards me she's like rubbing her chest, obv adjusting the bra and what not.And I had my headphones in, so I'm like "woy oiii!!" Out loud. She turns around and smiles, I make a lil comment and we start jistin'So I'm giving her this strong jist now and just about to get the digits to add her to squad. Then out of nowhere her bredrin rolls up and pulls her away on some "we gotta go we're late" tip.Overly pissed.Don't know why girls do that sh*t tbh.

sh*t's disgusting! Argh you just reminded me of the time some girl got up in my face in a club for trying to talk to her friend. Stupid white whore (yes it matters that she's white as it was obviously a racial thing)."She's not interested! Go away! GO AWAY! SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! LEAVE US ALONE!"The whole time the girl I'm trying to talk to is trying to hear what I'm saying and all I was trying to do was get her attention to point to my boy on the balcony who knew her and was waving to her. When I finally did it and the other one clocked she was all with the apologies but obviously I could never forgive her. Ignorant c*nt.

Hate cockblockers with a passion.
!Also hang tight Richard from my Sociology class last night who rang Jade whilst she was in the middle of shining off my bredrin. Rofl can you believe this bitch apparently called to find out 'exam dates' and broke down on the phone screaming why is she seeing other men? Man only just got her number last week aswell.This nigga barely has enough testosterone for people to note that hes male. f*ck*ng waste of melanin.