Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

lol was too broke to go out but my nigga returned a favour and sorted me outwas wearing a skully jammin,some kicks not dress for club at his yard blazing and listening to G rap and he goes come we go Gallery in HendonI was sceptical and I knew they wouldnt let me in two twos I got in I see some of the man from way back when spud and I hit the dance floor LEAN and drunkI see chicks giving me the eye I start grabbing dresses but bare fully grown men moving to the 19 year olds I wanted when there was chicks their size around...one freshie pushes me to the sidehad to barge him off he then caught his leg on some other breddas leg and they started fighting I just kick back and start laughingI had my eye on two chicks one white one wearing them shiny trousers I grab her and get a bump and grind she then decides to act distant when her friend started talking im like cool u bezzie then comes the next oneShe is all smiling at me I grab her her friend shouts YOU ARE SCARING US PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE YOU WEIRD BOY:/f*ck bitches in North West still there is ALWAYS c*ck block how can you dress like a SKET and smile at man and then let your friend block a oppertunity for uSOME JOKE TINGeventful night though /the nigga I was with has No game all commentating on my movements about move to this and that

sh*t's disgusting! Argh you just reminded me of the time some girl got up in my face in a club for trying to talk to her friend. Stupid white whore (yes it matters that she's white as it was obviously a racial thing)."She's not interested! Go away! GO AWAY! SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! LEAVE US ALONE!"The whole time the girl I'm trying to talk to is trying to hear what I'm saying and all I was trying to do was get her attention to point to my boy on the balcony who knew her and was waving to her. When I finally did it and the other one clocked she was all with the apologies but obviously I could never forgive her. Ignorant c*nt.
LMFAO jeezthere was one girl at uni didnt like ravin with, total cockblockermake u feel like a whore for even lookin at a man

what makes u say such things, plz stop cursing me i beg
simply proove me wrong babes i can live with being wrong about this but i dont think you would live with me being right.
i dont even know u but i agree with marlou come across as the type who thinks they know what they wantbut what you REALLY want is that hype. that guy whos gonna make u cry cos hes cheating on u / is involved in f*ckry. but can still make u feel like that 1 when hes in the mood.analysis done[streets]disclaimer-: forgive me if im wrong[/streets]
I dont know what i do to cause such an assumptionIf i did no id bring it to a haltNobody wants to intentionally hurt consistantlyWell i dont

Boy you had your hiatus still didn't even know you posted anymoreWats up with your xbox though threw you a request tiiiiiiiiime ago I assume its not working or your live expired or suttin
Blad, internet at my house been f*cked for a couple months now, been posting off my Crackberry & at uni. Back online on the 20th, need to face Alex, Sho, Risky, you & Skemar.