Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

yeah logs :D it was surreal, i was close to tears like some loser red pill moment he was coming from a job interview, which he got! explained a lot to me, how communication broke down on his side, i showed him my side and how i felt when i messed up met up later on and had real talks, he managed to get his apartment back, showed me how his 'freind' didnt tell him that i wanted info on visiting orderswe left on good terms and still talk, but the reality is, i had sex with someone else and moved into a new relationship when all contact was gone, and he is out now with new priorities we had nearly 5 years of friendship before we got involved intimatly, so naturally we still talk with easeim so happs he is out of the cage

had some funny convo about this girls inexperience an shynessfor that reason, she gets a big blighe n a few more kudos from meonly girl to admit to faults in that areaonly downfall is her continuous breed her up hintsclocked her around my baby sister too hardway too comfy, she looks good with my sister thohad me thinking and mum clocking my thoughts from my facial expressions lol

ahhhhh its monday and already theres something to f*ck me off. Me & 2 friends planned my friends b day the ova day we were gonna take her away outta london do some fun stuff; and one of the friends that helped plan it's cousin (some crazy bitch who 1. tried to run us off the road in an arguement, 2. is jus f*ckin jarrin bare in mind shes considerably older than us) just told her wot our surprise plans were just because she wasnt invited! are u f*ckin jokin me!The way i wanna box her for being a bitter old bitch it a lot atm

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
damn
Never heard that before.That's cold as ice.

Guest Triple XXX
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
damn
i too like to co-sign

damn

I f*ck*ng HATE PEOPLE WHO RING ME MORE THAN ONCE AFTER I'VE NOT ANSWERED.IF I DO NOT ANSWER I AM NOT ANSWERING FOR A REASON... DON'T RING ME THREE TIMES LIKE IT WILL MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. I WILL SPEAK TO YOU WHEN I AM READY... SOME PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF BEING BUSY.f*ck*ng DRIVES ME CRAZY.
if you actually busy. aeroplane mode you simpleton