Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

What reason did he give for not coming back for your birthday? Has he been with his girl for long or is it still relatively early days?
'Cause he wants to see his girlfriend, 4 months but he could see her Saturday evening until Sunday evening.
When was the next time he would get to see her?TBH, it's understandable his choice of actions but it's not right still. If he ain't going to get to see her for like a month or 2 that is a long time still for a relationship in early days. I wouldn't have called him a c*nt, but instead told him it's badmind. It's not like his girl is in London with him where he has no excuse for not checking you.
The weekend after he'll go up and see her. Yeah I think you're right in parts, that it's understandable but it's still wrong.
I see. Yeah, that's overly taking the piss, and his chick has pumped this sh*t into his head I reckon. If she was truly looking out for his interests, she would have told him to go back and check you as they'll be seeing eachother next weekend. Boy, like I said, he is badmind, but it ain't too late for him to recognise his wrongs and apologise. You don't want to lose a good friend over something that right now is minor.
Why do single people always want to blame the partner of their friend apposed to just being happy their friend has found someone thats not just someone they love but their best friend too, who they enjoy spending time with.I have always encouraged my partner to still hang out with his mates and do stuff with the "lads", because im a firm believer that there needs to be a balance, its not about living in one another pockets. Even though my partner quite often doesn't want to go hang out with his friends as much any more, I still tell him nah you should go, he still does some of the big things but only if hes in the mood and it fits in, things change and you realise who is important to you and you want to embrace all the time you can with them.(Just recently he decided not to go out for his cousins bday.) Infact I didn't even go out for my neices 21st, f*ck that, babino only 6 weeks old, im BF and tbh sh*t changes, priorities change too, people need to understand that or f*ck off!! ( I aint saying im not going out ever again, but only when the times right, just cause i dont go out for someones birthday does not mean im not their friend anymore or that im not still their for them, just dont need to hit clubs for their bday to show how much they mean to me.)Stop hating cause your boys got a chick (Kawsone) let him be, if you were a good friend you would understand this, be happy for him and not call him a c*nt!
How the f*ck is he hating? He's just pissed his best friend ain't gonna be there on his big day
See this is why I don't even read this d*ckhead's posts. I swear life is too hard for her to understand! Didn't even read it but reading Lewis's post has enraged me slightly.Vent:Got in at 8. First one in. The manager who asked me to get in at 8 gets in at 8.10. Fine. The thing I came in early for, anybody could've done it! Anybody! And there was no reason for me to be in early to do it, I could've done it just as well at 9 or 9.30. One woman (who arrived at 9) leaves at 2 coz she works part time. Fine. Next woman (who arrived at 9) leaves at 4.30. What!? The big bossman who could go to jail if the work isn't done properly coz he puts his name on it leaves at 4.40. WHAT!? The manager that called me in leaves at 5 and I leave at 5.15! WHAT THE f*ck! WHY THE f*ck WAS I THE FIRST ONE IN AND LAST ONE OUT!? IS MY NAME ON THE ACCOUTS!? DO I GET PAID THE MOST!? DO I HAVE CAREER PROSPECTS AT THIS ABOLISHED INSTITUTION THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROVED BY ME STAYING LATE!? NO!f*ck*ng bullshit! Tomorrow I'm getting in at 9 and leaving at 3 and they can suck my balls if they don't like it! I'm the only one that has exams and should, by the guidelines, never have to work late so I can study in the evenings! Now I have to get dressed and go to dinner with my girl and her friends who Ive never met and frankly could give a f*ck about. The chick is 26 and the dude is 34! The f*ck do I wanna talk to them for!? And we're going to Nandos! Told his bitch I wanna go Busaba but somehow we're still going Nandos!If the sex is dead tonight we might have to have an argument!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

See this is why I don't even read this d*ckhead's posts. I swear life is too hard for her to understand! Didn't even read it but reading Lewis's post has enraged me slightly.Vent:Got in at 8. First one in. The manager who asked me to get in at 8 gets in at 8.10. Fine. The thing I came in early for, anybody could've done it! Anybody! And there was no reason for me to be in early to do it, I could've done it just as well at 9 or 9.30. One woman (who arrived at 9) leaves at 2 coz she works part time. Fine. Next woman (who arrived at 9) leaves at 4.30. What!? The big bossman who could go to jail if the work isn't done properly coz he puts his name on it leaves at 4.40. WHAT!? The manager that called me in leaves at 5 and I leave at 5.15! WHAT THE f*ck! WHY THE f*ck WAS I THE FIRST ONE IN AND LAST ONE OUT!? IS MY NAME ON THE ACCOUTS!? DO I GET PAID THE MOST!? DO I HAVE CAREER PROSPECTS AT THIS ABOLISHED INSTITUTION THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROVED BY ME STAYING LATE!? NO!f*ck*ng bullshit! Tomorrow I'm getting in at 9 and leaving at 3 and they can suck my balls if they don't like it! I'm the only one that has exams and should, by the guidelines, never have to work late so I can study in the evenings! Now I have to get dressed and go to dinner with my girl and her friends who Ive never met and frankly could give a f*ck about. The chick is 26 and the dude is 34! The f*ck do I wanna talk to them for!? And we're going to Nandos! Told his bitch I wanna go Busaba but somehow we're still going Nandos!If the sex is dead tonight we might have to have an argument!
seriously, that be why im living my life and your stressing and getting highly emotional over some girl on a forumand againLMFAO @ Your vent. Your too emotional. moaning like a lil bitch. hehehehe. :lol:He aint cut out for hard work.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

seriously, that be why im living my life and your stressing and getting highly emotional over some girl on a forumand againLMFAO @ Your vent. Your too emotional. moaning like a lil bitch. hehehehe. :lol:He aint cut out for hard work.
:D it's on

Guest Triple XXX

doin an application and theres BARE words ive never even heard ofswear my school was f*ckin SHIThavin to google this shitheres a few of the words i savedhaughty, exhort, adulate, supplicate, entreat, implore, ardent, fervent, maculate, anhydrous, riparian, epicurewas baffed still

ahh fack

:D it's on
not even - hes just too emotionally attached clearly.quite often what we hate about someone else, is what we hate about ourself!And by his actions on here its pretty clear he has isssuuues. He proves this by only insulting my appearance, hes not ready to hit the nail.In his own time, I deal with people like him on a daily basis. There is light at the end of his tunnel but hes got a long way to go.

Went gym before work, feel good i just gotta keep it up now.Come into work with my coffee all rosey cheeked feeling good and i get handed a ringing phone before i can even sit down, apparently my step dad got angry that we didnt have parts in for a job today and decided to go HOME. The phone call was the customer asking where the guys were and i had to put off the work for another day (3weeks time). She was not happy, which makes me unhappy because i hate letting people down, even if it wasnt my fault.Were a shop but the postman wont come in and give us the post but he likes to shove it in the letter box bending everything up and half of it falls back out. Idiot. People can be so rude, putting the phone down because you dont like what you hear is childish.