Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

BRUVparents don't buy no food at all all this time that I'm herethe one day I buy food then save myself some to come back to tonight, they go and eat itthe way I see some fish in its place as well, like why you gonna eat my food and then cook a fish? why not eat the damn fish and leave my foodLAST VENT OF 2011

wait did i hear a man say his age will govern what he does and doesnt dololsome people need to grow up and try catch up to their age/my face is f*cked and my back too think i had an allergic reaction to something

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
how you gonna come in from outside and go "its hot in here" and open the windowwhen the heating is on
Pisses me off when people do this. Especially when they are wearin bare layers. Take your clothes off dont make ny f*ck*ng yard cold.

after 2 weeks you will be finekey is to make sure you are out of the smokers environment
u no what it is, i can go thriough the whole day without smoking weed but when it comes to the night, i need something to put me to sleep once i get through the sleeping part im easy, plus having uni all day helpsive even cut down on playing ps3, coz i stressed out which leads to.. u no

after 2 weeks you will be finekey is to make sure you are out of the smokers environment
u no what it is, i can go thriough the whole day without smoking weed but when it comes to the night, i need something to put me to sleep once i get through the sleeping part im easy, plus having uni all day helpsive even cut down on playing ps3, coz i stressed out which leads to.. u no
thats where exercise comes in handy/c/s the other side being a beautiful thing