Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

spesh k aka tranny sucker did not bother switching on his phone the shook cuntim callin u out faggot i want to punch u up so switch your phone on and we arrange suttin friday round 6pm
output.gif
cant u see this guy is an actor i dnt need to do sh*t for the cameras - he on the other hand want you ppl to validate his actions like so next time i post about this subject will b a pic of him on the floor - until then this subject is closed from my sides- let his theatre continue

spesh k aka tranny sucker did not bother switching on his phone the shook cuntim callin u out faggot i want to punch u up so switch your phone on and we arrange suttin friday round 6pm
output.gif
cant u see this guy is an actor i dnt need to do sh*t for the cameras - he on the other hand want you ppl to validate his actions like so next time i post about this subject will b a pic of him on the floor - until then this subject is closed from my sides- let his theatre continue
poke_haters.gif?1293501430u shook pussyole
  • Downvote 1

output.gif
Why don't you put your 'basher' line on? He said he keeps getting voicemail...

output.gif
Why don't you put your 'basher' line on? He said he keeps getting voicemail...
tht line is dead anyone in the industry knows tht bashers can die at anytimethe num he gave me dosent even ring but lest we not talk abt this issue

this is weirdmy sister left herself signed on to facebook when she came home at lunch timeshe must be back at work signed back on to facebook but it hasnt kicked her off hereand now shes chatting with my ex (they are friends) and my ex is asking her about some guyim not even gonna bait up whats being said but im glad i didnt wife her - edit - well i kinda did but you know what i meanSMH

Guest Esquilax

Lol you just sat down and IE materialised on the screen and they just started chatting about some breahI'M NOT BUYING IT SKOLA, NOT ONE BIT

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

yea the work exp kids used facebook at work (not allowed) when one of them called another a Polish c*nt or whatever they were just goin back n forth till he threw sutin at my boss n ran out being chansed by the boss (funny sh*t)anyways, one of them left themselves signed in, and when i went on the comp, he had told the kid earlier that he grased him up, this kid was just like u prick lalalaal etc.