Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Naw EsquiWiley tour, Glasgow show was actually decentScratchy Dee is with him. Says hes gettin back onto beats and tunes. Yhey got a studio set up on the bus. Tre mission and scorcher there too.Wileys set had more grime in it than I expectedScorcher even done a few old bars on hisTurned into a little set at the endWe got to jump up and spit a couple bars

• Upvote 1

I work too much.This leads to me feeling like I need to maximise the time that I am not working.Going bed at 4 and waking up at 7 on a regular and I feel like I may die./f*ck the Royal Wedding.

PAID £25 to this website call cannellations checker.comsupposed to email/text me the latest dates available for a driving test when people cancel.paid the money heard nothing..its 2 am....but im going to slepp angrymy instructor gonna get more than words if this sh*t aint working by 9am @2moro

It's when they do it in cinema.angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifTrailers are on and your happily munching. Orange advert still no sign. First 15 minutes and your bless.After that and you see a hand creep over, look over and you see the "What!? hehe xxxx" face.Nah you man don't understand how vex that gets me. Cos its in cinema you can actually hear the girl munching and enjoying YOUR food.
:D /I never give in, how you gunna give in and expect them to learn a lesson.

PAID £25 to this website call cannellations checker.comsupposed to email/text me the latest dates available for a driving test when people cancel.paid the money heard nothing..its 2 am....but im going to slepp angrymy instructor gonna get more than words if this sh*t aint working by 9am @2moro
everything sorted lol :D

everything sorted lol :D
LOL f*ck*ng hell why didnt i think of making a websiteyou could have done that yourself for freewould involve you sitting at the comp, but still

lost all faith in women..Saturday went upto Bristol...brought a ting back to the hotel she's all at first saying ahh I shouldnt be doing this I have a 13 month old and boyfriend at home..told her I didnt force her here, about 5 minutes she's all game.I left my coat in the club, got a cab to club picked up my coat and left her thereIt wasn't until on the way home Sunday afternoon that I realised it was mother's day...peak times about she was 27 and only slept with two guys get the f*ck outta here/my BB is pissing me off showing that sign that somebodys BBd you but nobody has smh
where club did u you go in bristolpanache? or Java?
O2 academy

Guest Supreme Allah

seriously though, I whole heartedly recommend the say no to 0870 app (iOS, Android, WP7)always get them 0845 numbers for banks and other companies where it costs especially on mobiles, type the company into that and itll give you a erm, alternative number like 0207 or whatever.my last phone bill was £65 with 950 minutes remaining and 1GB data, normally £35 but them numbers bit me HARD, now im always using this, brilliant app

• Upvote 1

It's when they do it in cinema.angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifTrailers are on and your happily munching. Orange advert still no sign. First 15 minutes and your bless.After that and you see a hand creep over, look over and you see the "What!? hehe xxxx" face.Nah you man don't understand how vex that gets me. Cos its in cinema you can actually hear the girl munching and enjoying YOUR food.
ahhhhhh sh*t i was watching limitless on sunday this is wat happened'do you want any corn?''nah im alrite babe heheh'we sit down and I watch the movie 15mins in she moves her hand into the bag <_<power of the p*ssy fam got you bending your principles
  • Downvote 1