Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

How can I get home yesterday put some new jeans away and not check them. So today I go to grab them out the cupboard and what do I see? The bloody tag they have attached onto the back pockets that can't be removed unless you use that gun they have in store. Bloody hell! Also a pain in the rear end when they hardly got the size you want.

I feel like I'm under constant surveillance in this house. Every time I step out of my room, someone's asking me/coming to see what I'm doing. :D just found out I have 2 half brothers. I wish I had never found out because now if I start talking to them, my dad's going to use them to worm his way into my life, but I'd be a bitch if I aired them. I haven't told my mum yet, but she keeps asking me why I'm so quiet and on edge.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

anti ventjust found out some chick who was in my year has a boyfrind atm, big rugby type dude, apparently he likes to R Kelly her, hes pissed on her on a few occassionscurrently tryna somehow verify the stroymy stomach hurts from laughing