Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

5 masked men raided my friends house the other night.One guy acted as a delivery guy, said he'd take the box in to her mum because it was heavy but instead put a gun in her mouth whilst the others came rushing in. They had been watching the house for a while so they knew my friend was in. She was upstairs sleeping but her mum denied it, they asked again she said she was upstairs, so got her out of bed tied both of them up and locked them in a room. They asked for money, took 2k in cash, and takings from work. My friend manage to fb her brother whilst she was tied up so he rang the police but they got away. f*cked. I'm just glad they are safe; anything could have happened.
Holy sh*t, I woulda been shook. Sounds like something I'm gonna see on CrimewatchWhat was in the box though?

They are trying to f*ck with my life tonight! So much sh*t has been said that just ain't true! KMT!If tonight is sh*t then I will be forced to wage war on certain people! Motherf*ckers!And why is this promoter nigga always saying hello to me when he sees me when he knows we don't know each other! Yeah I know you know my ex but f*ck OFFFFFFF! We ain't cool!Anti-vent:IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW NIGGAAAAAAAS! Gonna rave hard with the elite team! f*ck*ng HYPED! Going in tonight and tomorrow!Also that f*ck*ng cold thing has cleared up just in time! f*ck*ng beautiful!/This will probably be my last post on here. Decided I waste too much time here so I'm done from 2011. Refuse to be 24 using a forum. Will most likely end up lurking but my posting days are over. Long live VIP2. Hope all of you stay blessed.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
has a point tbhthink i might only check/ post in the sports room from the new year.alot of shitboy antics elsewhere.been catching myself cringing as i login recently.
Tbh it's only certain posters who make me feel like I'm too old to be here. There a few people who are switched on and aren't tr0lls / completely waste / stupid that keep me logging back in.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

randomi just discovered that lil option at the bottom that lets you jump to any forum, i just used to go back to index then click it from there/late

has a point tbhthink i might only check/ post in the sports room from the new year.alot of shitboy antics elsewhere.been catching myself cringing as i login recently.
Tbh it's only certain posters who make me feel like I'm too old to be here. There a few people who are switched on and aren't tr0lls / completely waste / stupid that keep me logging back in.
you're a NIGERRING c*nt MAtE