Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Lemons

Real talks. I make OK money (I'm only 24) but being realistic, a deposit on a £250K house (which would be a 2 bed at most) in London is around £25K, I'm currently renting a house so most of money goes on direct living costs. Plus I've got a wedding to save for now.+

its not easy being white

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

nurishment for breakfast <<<<<<<<<<mans sittin here with my belly achin, feels like i got hard gas dnt even wanna fartpissed

• Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

init, i jus wanna live a normal life manbeg someone reset this game of life im playin or at least fix the bugs cos it aint rightand start it on easy mode too

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

anti vent, f*ckin finally managed to setup sky player on this PCgt the film n sports package, w00t w00t, they need more live channels though

wtfhooked up drakes boys with some cheesefree tickets to the showmet drake / free entry + vip + drinks at the club/afterpartyback at the hotel lobby more free drinkssupposed to be working in less than 2 hours but no way thats happeningonly pullled one sick day last year so i guess il take one this year toobody clock is so f*cked im not even tired yettiem to skin up

• Upvote 3

Guest Rorschach
anti vent, f*ckin finally managed to setup sky player on this PCgt the film n sports package, w00t w00t, they need more live channels though
Eh? What took long?Dont you just have to install silverlight then validate the pc?

Hate being paranoid about something, makes me not know whether its instincts or me generally gettin paranoid over nothing, sigh
im in this situand im going with my instincts because whenever i dont listen to them i end up in a bad situation/ol tite Skola living it large

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Eh? What took long?Dont you just have to install silverlight then validate the pc?
lol im usign my parents account, had to get the account number n sh*t to setup a sky id n i kept puttin it offfinally got it yesterday, the on demand is kinda poor still unless im doin ti wrongbut i gt it for crime n investigation network & nat geo, and sky sports is free till the 10th, bt i dnt watch sports anywaysthey need discovery channel on there, love that sh*t

Becoming a joke. I'm wasting money on absolutely unncessary things now. Used to be on top of my money so I'm still acting as if I'm financially stable. In the past few months I've had to sell my ipod touch, my 5.1 surround speakers, ps3 headset, ps3 games, 1tb + 80gb external hd, books etc etc etc. I'm still yet to pay import charges of £70, along with paying off my credit card. Student loan better drop on time otherwise I'm screwed. Gonna have to cancel travelling plans this summer and go back to working full time.