Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

nou need a sky id which u sign up with using your sky account detailsyou need multiroom aswell to watch sky sports live, bt the help says u need it to watch every channel bt i can still watch them live nad im sure my rents dont have multiroom

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

name, adress, account number, method of paymenti think thats allbt it sends an email after sayin uve signed up for sky player, bt for some reason my parents account uses my email so i get the emails

wtfhooked up drakes boys with some cheesefree tickets to the showmet drake / free entry + vip + drinks at the club/afterpartyback at the hotel lobby more free drinkssupposed to be working in less than 2 hours but no way thats happeningonly pullled one sick day last year so i guess il take one this year toobody clock is so f*cked im not even tired yettiem to skin up
tell me more, is drake a faggot like how he comes across or this that an act to attract metrosexuals to his music as well as dumb bitches

forced my brain to produce a 3000 word assignment between last night and to day as deadline was todayhanded it in, checked my emails, WTF extra week extention till the 13thsome one out there, some where, is sucking their mother very VERY intensly

• Downvote 2

nou need a sky id which u sign up with using your sky account detailsyou need multiroom aswell to watch sky sports live, bt the help says u need it to watch every channel bt i can still watch them live nad im sure my rents dont have multiroom
incorrectI dont have multi room and watch sky sports live on a regular

Guest M12 Part 2

RAGElooked at my online banking why has this any sunil moved bare P from my account.Went into branch yesterday, dropped in a cheque and asked for a statement. This indian yout was harrassing me for a good 10 minutes saying i need a savings account theres no point having money in a graduate account doing nothing. After this debate i just said ok open it then as long as i dont have to put any money in it and theres no penalties or charges fine.Look at my account just now this prick has moved a substantial amount of money. Phoned Natwest they said they cant do anything because this new account takes 3-5 days to open and they cant transfer the money back until it opens.Im writing a letter and getting this prick sacked. Imagine if i desperately needed that P and now its lost in the matrix for 5 days. Didnt even authorise him to move a move a penny let alone serious cash.c*nt

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
incorrectI dont have multi room and watch sky sports live on a regular
Until 10th January 2011, Sky TV customers with Sky Sports 1 & 2 can watch live coverage from all 5 Sky Sports channels on Sky Player, wherever they are in the UK and ROI. So, whether you're at work or out and about, you needn't miss your favourite sports.
http://skyplayer.sky.com/vod/content/Home/Application_Navigation/Help/What_is_Sky_Playerqmark/Live_TV/content/l/l/content/64/termsPage.do#s2/man i was so f*ckin pissed walkin through the door at damn near 8pm im supposed to leave work at 6 this nigga forgot about me, came downstairs at 7 like rah ur still here n the busses were long was all ready to come on here n vent about it until i walked through my door, picked my mail and found thisIMAG0053-1.jpgSHATAPim f*ckin purple in the pic and i dont even care

this ting screamin heil hitler on the train, got air, all agitated spittin on the floor im looking as in wtf, he askin me whats my problem?Looked him in is forehead smiled and said me? Im fine, took off my hat and let my locks out...Chick he was with looked ashamed

• Upvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2
this ting screamin heil hitler on the train, got air, all agitated spittin on the floor im looking as in wtf, he askin me whats my problem?Looked him in is forehead smiled and said me? Im fine, took off my hat and let my locks out...Chick he was with looked ashamed
lol what happend?