Live your life...

Benjamin Disraeli

What's with all the live your life polava?I think certain heads need to live their lives instead of quoting live your life.so,...Live your life!
It started off with me.. i made a topic about immaculate and slam master told me to live my life i recall.. then it got quoted then i said summat about bandwagon then it got quoted more.. and since then it has became a regular thing on here... however it has been dying down for a few weeks now.

What's with all the live your life polava?I think certain heads need to live their lives instead of quoting live your life.so,...Live your life!
It started off with me.. i made a topic about immaculate and slam master told me to live my life i recall.. then it got quoted then i said summat about bandwagon then it got quoted more.. and since then it has became a regular thing on here... however it has been dying down for a few weeks now.
The facking Cants..Proper piss takers on here innit? lol

I've learnt it's a way of VIP2 life.. so i just live with it tbh

Ashman see when you lived with ceazywho cleaned the house?
for example, she says she is alergic to washing up liquid (yeah yeah)
lol you got slam dunked on... about allergic to washing up liquid haha.. if this is true she's durts..
Well, I got some rubber gloves one day but she said she doesn't like the feeling of them..I think she just don't like washing upIt's cool though, I don't like cooking (though I have to cook now we are seperated)

That's it son..Live with it(awaits for the bandwagon)*looks around...no?OK.Leaves topic.

Guest Wu-Tang
That's it son..Live with it(awaits for the bandwagon)*looks around...no?OK.Leaves topic.
Haha, that was good.

Well, I got some rubber gloves one day but she said she doesn't like the feeling of them..I think she just don't like washing upIt's cool though, I don't like cooking (though I have to cook now we are seperated)
Shes likes the feeling of other stuff innit BLAD :lol:
She told me to make her feel like a woman again... so I took my trousers off and told her to iron them.

Guest Lemons
Mainly just the neeks copying each other cos it's the 'thing' right now.
I live off of irony