genuine question

Escapist

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why can black people not pronounce the word 'ask' properly. Not only in this country but in america too, they say 'aks'. Why can you not say the word properly??
stop catergorising black people you c*ntlike saying why do white people all love eating p*ssy and drinkin stella artoiswhy do all asian people wear curtains outfits with glitter sequins with woodblock sandalsWhy do all chinese people like anime and live of noodles and ricef*ckin clown

why can black people not pronounce the word 'ask' properly. Not only in this country but in america too, they say 'aks'. Why can you not say the word properly??
stop catergorising black people you c*ntlike saying why do white people all love eating p*ssy and drinkin stella artoiswhy do all asian people wear curtains outfits with glitter sequins with woodblock sandalsWhy do all chinese people like anime and live of noodles and ricef*ckin clown
im not the only guy who thinks so

wrigh2uk - Thats funny you choose to say about white ppl loveing to eat p*ssy! Yet in America its common knowledge that blackmen are more open about there freaky tendancies and admitt to eating p*ssy. Seems to be in a few other countrys a stigma to black men admitting to actually doing it!

Escapist - In answer to your question i think you will find this isnt only black people who tend to say Aks. Its ppl who do not pronounce words/letters correctly when speaking. I know many different races to all not pronounce each individual letter correctly in a word or a word in a sentance and jabber it together they call it LAZY SPEACH!

wrigh2uk - Thats funny you choose to say about white ppl loveing to eat p*ssy! Yet in America its common knowledge that blackmen are more open about there freaky tendancies and admitt to eating p*ssy. Seems to be in a few other countrys a stigma to black men admitting to actually doing it!
Does your man eat p*ssy?

Escapist - In answer to your question i think you will find this isnt only black people who tend to say Aks. Its ppl who do not pronounce words/letters correctly when speaking. I know many different races to all not pronounce each individual letter correctly in a word or a word in a sentance and jabber it together they call it LAZY SPEACH!
i wouldn't call it lazy speech. Watch the youtube video i posted. Some of them were actually incapable of saying ask... a three letter word

are we not in england???? get with the goddamm program bitch...We don't wanna hear about the tendancies of you and your bowcatting black hubby....keep it moving...

wrigh2uk - Bitch?? Didnt your parents teach you any manners what so ever? OH LORD! Nobody was talking about the tendancies of me and mine. So why you hating for !!Mr Tenant - Grow up Hunny. Your immaturity is over boring!And Luca - Stop tryna stirr and create some Drama!As for any sly digs, comments, cusses, boyments, etc etc towards What my man might or might not do or what race he is or implyments of anything means f*ck all to me and to him......... Cauise i Know and my boyfriend Knows reality is you might be BOY enough to run your mouth on here. But being MAN enough to say something to somebodies face CHAAAA we know that sh*t aint about to happen with the TOYBOYS that run this place! Truth is we all know you wouldnt