Smoking

Rsonist

I really need to give up smoking cigs. I only been doing it since i was bout 16/17, but in recent years ive began to smoke more a day, probably on bout 6-10 depending, and on nights out could easily smoke 30+.Over the last 2 weeks, my throat has been f*cked, coughing up flem like never before, back of throat hurting, culminating in the last few days of some soft lump in the top of my mouth forming, whether thats smoking releated or not im going to the doctors to find out tommorow.So if anyone here has smoked in the past and successfully quit, any tips?

smokin tobacco is very very rareeither when im very lean or drunk or flustereddont see the appeal
It's just nice though init, when you round at a mates house watching the footy, in the pub, before and after watching Spurs. I like it, but i need to give up, cause i can see my health slowly going to sh*t now.

smokin tobacco is very very rareeither when im very lean or drunk or flustereddont see the appeal
It's just nice though init, when you round at a mates house watching the footy, in the pub, before and after watching Spurs. I like it, but i need to give up, cause i can see my health slowly going to sh*t now.
yeah and footy aswell loldo it so I can be one of the lads and jam outside the pub with a fag :lol: im pathetic

Yeah I quitTbh all you need is some self-control in my opinion, everytime you think about smoking or wanting to buy cigarettes, just don't do itThink about how expensive packs of 20 are now (over £6!!!!) and all the other sh*t you could buy with that money. Cos I dunno how much you spend but assuming it's a decent amount then once you stop needing them you'll wonder why the hell you wasted that much money on them in the first place.

Guest Tibbius

i dont smoke as much as i used to. no way as muchwent from like 4-5 zoots a dayto like 2-3 a weekim doing good...........dont get it twisted, its not by choice. i will just f*ck up my fulltime if im always highedit: the state A.G. saw me in on Saturday doesnt count

Gave up.Going on 5months.Can't lie, I have the occasional fag when drunk or stressed.

I doubt i will ever quit
Same, In a way i do want to quit because i dread to think what the colour and state of my lungs look like. My sister in law has recently quit and she is struggling, my brother quit about two years ago, he wanted to more active and fit for his area football team etcBut ive got no real desire to quit just yet.I dont drink alchohol anymore so at least my liver and kidneys are in a good state to compensate my dodgy lungs....., think the last time i actually drank was on my birthday last year.Dreading holiday time, drunk people gonna be everywhere and my friends are insisting i get drunk but nah its just not going to happen.

Yeah I quitTbh all you need is some self-control in my opinion, everytime you think about smoking or wanting to buy cigarettes, just don't do itThink about how expensive packs of 20 are now (over £6!!!!) and all the other sh*t you could buy with that money. Cos I dunno how much you spend but assuming it's a decent amount then once you stop needing them you'll wonder why the hell you wasted that much money on them in the first place.
if i didnt smoke id probably eat sh*t to replace the craving for a cig.but over £6 for a pack of 20 ? jeeez, i dont buy any thats over £5, pack of richmond 20 superkings are like £4.60 or something but then if u smoke 20 a day x 7, your spending like £30 quid a week on cigs.i tend to smoke around 10 a day so its not to bad i guess expense wise

Been smoking since I was 17 or so....Started with about 2 to 3 a day, still do about 2 to 4 a day. But if I'm out I'll kop a 10pack and it aint making it home. But strangely I'm not addicted, I go 3 to 5 days without even thinking of a cigarillo.But damn it's nice to smoke a zoot or 2 at night, wake up in the A.M roll another 1 and go back to sleep....DAYS OFF ONLY