Rephan back on his phone calls, lol.

TF S4DK

OK so this is what its all aboutInitially from rephans public service announcement I thought propane must have been standing in the background and rephan was gassed tryna take out innocent people with crossfireHowever after watching the video in question tbh if it was me the duccatto yout was talking about I would feel the same wayProp's did spice it up still

OK so this is what its all aboutInitially from rephans public service announcement I thought propane must have been standing in the background and rephan was gassed tryna take out innocent people with crossfireHowever after watching the video in question tbh if it was me the duccatto yout was talking about I would feel the same wayProp's did spice it up still
was about to post this vidLMAO @ 1:09 on wards.....

Someone give me a background story please.As I'm totally bambooozled.
From what I know...Rephan runs Fedayeen, which is a production company, he decided to get some rappers and give them beats, get there buzz up for them then I'm guessing would eventually move to Eurogang or be an affliate, anyway whatever I don't know what his plan was, but from what I can remember the rappers he got was Young Ducatto, Pak-Man and Skipper.Anyway Ducatto & Reph fell out or some sh*t, I dunno, I didnt care, but Reph stopped f*ck*ng with him.Instead of Ducatto staying salty at just Rephan, he decides to make a youtube video dissing S.A.S....So S.A.S looking at Rephan like why he dissing us and I'm not having you creating another Pro V and as we will never trade bars with him or even give him time of day cos obviously its attention he wants, he better hope we dont see him. Anyway in the video Propane is in the back hyping. Which again annoys them cos they know Propane cos he use to f*ck with Sincere.I wont post up the video cos that just adds to the hits, but the video is attached to a lot of S.A.S videos, years have passed, nobody seeing Ducatto, so I'm guessing the blame has now shifted to Propane, and obviously Propane being in the mix of the Ill Mill, Dubz & Youngsta situation kinda just reminded man that the Ducatto/Propane thing didnt get sorted and the video still exists, despite all the messages of "tell them man I'm sorry I dont know the password no more to take the video down"

TBHI understand rephan feels like he needs some kind of reparationI really doBut if its really eating him up inside THAT MUCHSuttin should have got wrapped up at leastTo me the whole waiting for 2 years to do anything LET ALONE record a phone call is BOOKIENow I dont want no troubleIm just sayin ennitIf I have a problem with someone to the point where I feel I need reparationsI will not be waiting TWO YEARSTO CALL THEIR MOBILE & RECORD THE CONVERSATIONTo me that is MAD KINKI mean tbh in this situation everyone comes out looking like a loserBit of a rant still but im just looking at the game and shaking my head at how hollywood man are behaving

What into the air and hope you got the US government missles to help you find your target...Smh I think your missing the point, he wants to handle it on the road, but when you cant find these guys and you got man running with it and looking at you like reh reh is moisting them, your kinda forced to be left with no choice but to resort to the sh*t they do, cos thats moisting right?!Its bad for Propane cos a lot of man know where he lives and he does know man will run up there so he kinda is forced to co-operate, as you see in the SMS apology and cos of this where we all know if it that was a next guy ringing Propane who he knew couldnt locate him he would have said - I'm with my girl, this is long, your not listening d*ckhead and drop the call...

What into the air and hope you got the US government missles to help you find your target...Smh I think your missing the point, he wants to handle it on the road, but when you cant find these guys and you got man running with it and looking at you like reh reh is moisting them, your kinda forced to be left with no choice but to resort to the sh*t they do, cos thats moisting right?!
FamI get what your sayingBut what I'm saying is theres a difference between SAYING your looking for someone and ACTUALLY looking for someoneSame way theres a difference between SAYING lets stab eachother on camera and ACTUALLY stabbing eachother on cameraLets be clear - what im about to say is not a threat, i'm simply trying to help you understand my point and showing you how REAL it isLondon is a small city with regards to "social" circlesYou screaming certain man cant be found when THEY ACTUALLY KNOW EACHOTHER ON A PERSONAL LEVEL is a MADNESS to me BECAUSE:Me and you dont know eachother from adam however from time I'm aware that you know certain people im pretty sure I could find you within 24 hours if I felt you did something relevant enough for me to see you face to face n/hAfter two fonecalls I would have someone on the blower who I believe may know your whereabouts/movements on a day to day basis.If they are not telling me what I want to hear then I would pay THEM a visit, PERSONALLY.At this point they would have to make a decision as to wether your safety was paramount to theirs or not.THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK FOR SOMEBODYIT HAS BEEN TRIEDIT HAS BEEN TESTED/this example doesnt just work for you e.g. the same template could be used for finding penny traitor or even propanedisclaimer:- I am only going on what I've seen jack bauer do in 24. This statement is not based on and should not be compared to real life events in any way.As for him resorting to what "they" do THATS exactly why its a joke ting to me. He chose to put HIMSELF in the same category as "THEM" - NOONE ELSE. He could have chose to look for man properly or dead it, but he chose to do what "THEY" did.slash man running with it and behaving like he got moisted anywhere other than the internet highway need a slap tbh. Llow having guys in your ear that are impressed by man chatting sh*t on youtube. SMH @ a man even being able to bring that up in a serious conversation with me.

I will agree if Propane's name isn't Fidel, Rephan better have a excuse or a reason for calling him that.
I can tell you 100% thats not HIS nameTBH him screamin Fidel opens up a whole different can of wormsIts one of them ones where a next man was minding his business and got hit by a stray
I dunno, maybe that was his point or will become his point, lol.

TBHI understand rephan feels like he needs some kind of reparationI really doBut if its really eating him up inside THAT MUCHSuttin should have got wrapped up at leastIf I have a problem with someone to the point where I feel I need reparationsI will not be waiting TWO YEARSTO CALL THEIR MOBILE & RECORD THE CONVERSATIONim just looking at the game and shaking my head at how hollywood certain man are behaving
London is a small city with regards to "social" circlesfrom time I'm aware that you know certain people im pretty sure I could find you within 24 hours if I felt you did something relevant enough for me to see you face to face n/hAfter two fonecalls I would have someone on the blower who I believe may know your whereabouts/movements on a day to day basis.If they are not telling me what I want to hear then I would indirectly pay THEM a visit.At this point they would have to make a decision as to wether your safety was paramount to theirs or not.THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK FOR SOMEBODYIT HAS BEEN TRIEDIT HAS BEEN TESTEDdisclaimer:- I am only going on by what I've seen Marlo Stansfield did in The Wire. This statement is not based on and should not be compared to real life events in any way.

Guest PROFIT2
I will agree if Propane's name isn't Fidel, Rephan better have a excuse or a reason for calling him that.
I can tell you 100% thats not HIS nameTBH him screamin Fidel opens up a whole different can of wormsIts one of them ones where a next man was minding his business and got hit by a stray
I dunno, maybe that was his point or will become his point, lol.
im baffd that video is old as f*ck y has man waited all this time?are you tryin to tell me they didnt know how to find props the day that video came out??your guy is a fool is he callin out props or nougz???this rephan guy is tryin to blow the cob webs cos now props is relevant right now from the sms situation and uk rap is more popular right now. come now thats pathetic and what does props really do? couple ahhhh's and laughs thats it not like he is affiliated with sas so why cant he laugh wen next man diss them?rephan cant find ducatto so he shifts it to props?? some d*ckhead move tbhplus he needs to clear up the names he's callin cos like shiest said that really is a next can of worms.

"I'm gonna come looking for you""ahhh man stop gassing"I don't know anything or anyone in this situation but just from listening to that call, that yute didn't really get hotted if you ask me. I don't know why the caller even posted this up cos my man dont even sound shook.
lol u dnt know what a shook guy sounds like obviously

What into the air and hope you got the US government missles to help you find your target...Smh I think your missing the point, he wants to handle it on the road, but when you cant find these guys and you got man running with it and looking at you like reh reh is moisting them, your kinda forced to be left with no choice but to resort to the sh*t they do, cos thats moisting right?!
FamI get what your sayingBut what I'm saying is theres a difference between SAYING your looking for someone and ACTUALLY looking for someoneSame way theres a difference between SAYING lets stab eachother on camera and ACTUALLY stabbing eachother on cameraLets be clear - what im about to say is not a threat, i'm simply trying to help you understand my point and showing you how REAL it isLondon is a small city with regards to "social" circlesYou screaming certain man cant be found when THEY ACTUALLY KNOW EACHOTHER ON A PERSONAL LEVEL is a MADNESS to me BECAUSE:Me and you dont know eachother from adam however from time I'm aware that you know certain people im pretty sure I could find you within 24 hours if I felt you did something relevant enough for me to see you face to face n/hAfter two fonecalls I would have someone on the blower who I believe may know your whereabouts/movements on a day to day basis.If they are not telling me what I want to hear then I would pay THEM a visit, PERSONALLY.At this point they would have to make a decision as to wether your safety was paramount to theirs or not.THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK FOR SOMEBODYIT HAS BEEN TRIEDIT HAS BEEN TESTED/this example doesnt just work for you e.g. the same template could be used for finding penny traitor or even propanedisclaimer:- I am only going on what I've seen jack bauer do in 24 or chris does in the wire. This statement is not based on and should not be compared to real life events in any way.
sheeeeeeeit. that disclaimer just burst my sarcastic bubble. :angry: