IM CONFUSED. SWEAR GIRLS AINT THE ONE GONNA GO TURN INTO A MONK

hazedunks

So i made a post a couple weeks back bout one girl i loved. I kept switching at her and we broke up i asked you man if i could get her back and marlo and paradox said nah forget it, so i did. Completely broke off contact then 3 weeks later musta seen her at the train station. It was akward still. That day i go home and text her ahh musta seen you at the station how come you aint say hi. I was taking the piss didnt think shed reply but she did, bare in my mind she was like never ever chat to me again. So we're having a convo. me: ive changed. Her: i dont care i feel sorry for the next girl that comes along. me: so all them months we were together you were miserable yea?her: you know that aint true.her: your lucky im even texting you backme: you aint doing me a favour by texting me back. i didnt mean that in a rude wayher: what bout all them things you said to me that means everythin we had was a lie?me: it that was the case why do i still think bout them times we spent togetherher: stop chatting to me and forget bout meme: nah dont get it twisted ive accepted ill never get you back but you dont just forget bout someone you used to go out with.her: i cant chat to you now maybe later we can be friendsme: no problem i was in the wrong i understand. later.So im like done shes finally out my system. Then just outta curosity i text her one day suppose i saw you at the station tomorrow and try chat to you would you switch she texts back probably not.Next day i see her and we say hi its akward but after a bad breakup what do you expect.That day i text her againme: rah boy we're making progress we even said hi todayher: maybe thats as far as it will gome: why is it that one min we talk your cool and the next you switchshe doesnt reply till sunday i texted her on friday bout 12her: we might have started talkin but things will always be weirdme: i thought you stopped chatting to me again since you didnt reply thought you were vex again. Obvisiously things will be weird we keep thinking bout all the bad times over the past month. Do what i do member the good times like when you first started eating in front of me lol swear we made progress that day.her: lol you still think of them times. I never replied cause i been busy.After that i texted her lol yea them times make me laugh what you dont yea? She aint replied yetSo what is this. The girl said shes never gonna talk to me again and she is. I dunno if she wants to get back together or be friends but for real though why would a girl wanna be friends with her ex she werent friends with any of her other exes. man is so confused. Can i get her back? Shall i let her go? Cause being friends with a girl you used to love aint the one. Just makes you remember what you lost f*ck that.

Dude its over, can you really not see that. I remember your post the fact you were putting her down and then told her you cheated on her. Tbh i'll let dox and face do the whole big analysis but in short. The girl has gotten over you, from when you have to keep intating conversation shows that your not onher mind and shes not thinking about you. The fact she drops the sorry i haven't txt back i've been busy,shows you really doesn't have the time for you. The fact she keeps shotting down every advance you makeinculding references to the past shows that to her those days are in her past and are long gone...Just becauseshes txting you back don't get it twisted, shes just being polite …. If you want some advice move on .If she rings or txt you in the future than maybe a door will open for you with her..but this action of throwing yourself And bombarding her with txts is just the signs of a desprate man

Just seems like your beggin this girls company to me.You really need to stop textin her co she aint going out her way to text you, infat she only does so to respond to your texts. She dont initiate conversation.From what Im reading she is even fed up of you hassling her. Just allow it dude.Theres no confusion here she dont want you.

make a note of all the mistakes you have made in this one playerand make sure you dont repeat them in the nextin this way you will live and learn try to focus on improving yourself atm in this way you will get other girls and also she will come running back wen she sees you are top of the pop charts with yr song - back then hose didnt want me,now that i am hot- hose all on methen you can par her in a fantastic way given that revenge is the true meaning of lifeand props is a true thugs wife

Guest Lisa Turtle
try to focus on improving yourself atm in this way you will get other girls and also she will come running back wen she sees you are top of the pop charts with yr song - back then hose didnt want me,now that i am hot- hose all on methen you can par her in a fantastic way given that revenge is the true meaning of lifeand props is a true thugs wife
:D

try to focus on improving yourself atm in this way you will get other girls and also she will come running back wen she sees you are top of the pop charts with yr song - back then hose didnt want me,now that i am hot- hose all on methen you can par her in a fantastic way given that revenge is the true meaning of lifeand props is a true thugs wife
:D
:D :D Guy is twisted