Sign in to follow this  
jellybone

You're on a train... and you get an itch

Inside your nostril. Or some other place... what do you do? Do you style it out, styling it out can make it look like you are picking it though. Or would you simply itch it and get it over with.

Rub it. Actually, if it's a dry booker I'll pick it raggo, pulling out a piece with snot on the end however is something I avoid.Thing is I hate doing this on the tube because how dirty it is about there and it's highly likely I've touched something like the escalators with my hands.

just scratch it and done. most of the peeps on the train/tram will be strangers and I will never see them again, so couldn't care one bit.

Guest Lemons
thump and first finger squash my nostrilsif that fails just rub my nose and sniff...
That. This. C/S.

thump and first finger squash my nostrilsif that fails just rub my nose and sniff...
basicallyive seen people sit an pick an eat, raggo infront of people like as if they are in their own bogeynyamin world

Guest Tibbius

deal w/ it ragsdont care who wants to watch, more fool them for watchin me play wid my nose

pick and flick the booger at a business man den put on the aggressive youth act.*Disclaimer - I would not do this, i would do what has been already said... im 20 not 15*

Pinch your nose and wriglle it init.I always get a wedgy in the office cos of the angle of my seat. So I just talk a walk and fix it with my hand in my pocket, on a discreet ting.

I pinch my nose kind thing dont really care about that, adjusting my boxers is the worst tho when their up my ass from my jeans

Never understood how or why people picked their nose and ate it.

You know what I've been on the bus, seen someone pick up a paper, start reading it, itch their nose, pick a bogey, look around to see if anyone's looking, put it in the newspaper and put the newspaper down again, I was almost sick in their face.

Guest LucaPiano

straight finger up the shute dealio pick out a hench green bogie and eat it