Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Disraeli

Could you forgive...

Guest Lemons
Not no way, not no how.I believe the phrase is /THREAD
I believe in a thing called love.But more to the point - C/S.

There is such a thing called forgiveness, but all depends on the circumstances and how much u feel for the other person.Love can cause you to be blind enough to turn the other cheek and carry on.

Guest Lemons
Depends what form of cheating.
Cheating @ monopoly = head top gone.Cheating the benefits system = head top gone.Cheating on solitaire = head top gone.Left the room.

Guest Wu-Tang
Cheating @ monopoly = head top gone.Cheating the benefits system = head top gone.Cheating on solitaire = head top gone.Left the room.
Lmao :D

its easy to say isnt it, nah nah neverHOW MANY big people do u know who have forgiven and are still in the relationship with the personlife ain black an white

Me personally i coudnt forgive her, cos i wudnt be able to forgive MYSELF for lack of better judgement.If i make her my woman, best be sure im 99.999% sure she wudnt cheat in ANY situation....hence why im single.So if my woman cheats, the blame rests at my own feet.Saying this my woman will forgive me if i cheated......

its easy to say isnt it, nah nah neverHOW MANY big people do u know who have forgiven and are still in the relationship with the personlife ain black an white
tbh people smaddy is rightbare of YOUR parents or uncles and aunts have been given BUN but stayed due to living conditions etc or (i know it sounds nuts) but the WOMAN aint no spring chicken no more so she tolerates it now its different cos both genders in todays world are more career driven and feel no way to pack up and go kids or no kids due to the support single mothers get but thats NOWback in the day is different.

Its easy to no its easy to say yes but it depends on your emotional attachment to the said person how much you are really into them!Id like to hope NO. Because while i am a forgiving person and do give people other chances, im not the kind of person who opens up to ppl easily emotionally so somebody that hurt me emotionally i probably would never ever let them back in again. Therefore the relationship wouldnt be the same, and would i ever trust them not to do it again? Id probably want him and his sh*t outa site outa mind!

Guest Lisa Turtle
LOLERA------Depends on the form of cheating tbh.If its emotional, I could never forgive him (ie developed actual feelings for her)If it was just sex I'd be a lot more receptive to the idea of moving forward.

Developing feelings is worse - IN A WAY
no it is full stoptheres no ways about itto me that is true betrayal

Guest Wu-Tang

Its worse from the point of view that obv if you've developed feelings youve spent time and thought about it and let yourself down a certain path etc, thats more of an AFFAIR, then one off cheating.But sex.... lol @ anyone but me touching my pussyThats a slaying right there.+I think I will retire from this room, my posts aren't what they used to be.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Its different for men tbhI would be more hurt for him to give his heart to someone else than for him to give his loins.But I get where you're coming from Syf.

lolololNah mateIf i loved a girl enough for me to marry her and she violated in any way shape or phone there would be no second changes.None.Zero.Zilch.

Guest Wu-Tang

Basically you tryna sya Ceazy Cheated yeh>Out with it ya c*nt

keep taking her back and shell keep leaving you evry time she meets a man with a backbone as deep down you disgust her but are a convenient fallback she run back to you wen she realise she aint getting sh*t but d*ck and some bubblegum,saying yr the one she really loves if this is the role you have selected for yourself,the traditional cuckold,then play it only you know wat yr prepared to put up with in this bitchnb i am generally speaking,album in stores april 6th