Could you forgive...

Benjamin Disraeli

Developing feelings is worse - IN A WAY
no it is full stoptheres no ways about itto me that is true betrayal
diffrence between genders right herecouldnt give a toss who a slore is feeling,some sensitive battyboy with mascara- big fdany man so much as brushes past her in tesco -she is gone with the wind my dears

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
Just payed £175 for a new Ipodnow tell me...Is that unfirgivable?
i also spent this amount on an iPod for her for xmaswhat you tryna say?
He bareface called you a c*ck sucker.Don't have it. Swing him.

Guest Wu-Tang
Just payed £175 for a new Ipodnow tell me...Is that unfirgivable?
i also spent this amount on an iPod for her for xmaswhat you tryna say?
Mine was for me fam :D

Me personally i coudnt forgive her, cos i wudnt be able to forgive MYSELF for lack of better judgement.If i make her my woman, best be sure im 99.999% sure she wudnt cheat in ANY situation....hence why im single.So if my woman cheats, the blame rests at my own feet.Saying this my woman will forgive me if i cheated......
To be real you'll be lookin a long if not an eternity if you look for a girl you can trust with only 1% doubt in your mind. Nowadays there's never that kind of assurances with what ya partners up to etc in my most comfortable/trusting situations i could never say im 99% confident nuttin ever happened, no point blamin yaself all time either man some tings happen and it aint always about what you did wrong. Sometimes it is them. You can give some people the world but then they will want mars too etc. As for ashman. On a real askin people on a forum aint really the best move man. This is suttin you gotta answer for yourself especially as there's kids involved and the thing is, even if everyone on here gives you an answer, if you've got the opposite in mind your still gonna do your own ting anyway. Be honest with yourself yeah, your known on VIP2, everyone knows who you are and whats happened and after all the abuse you was givin ceazy in another thread talkin how ya better off etc. You've still come on here bareface makin a thread basically considerin takin her back... I think you've made up your mind already really, havent you? Real Talk

i kinda see why ashman is thinkin like this its cos at the MOMENT he aint a catch to ANY woman not right now and to be honest right now he is feelin so down even if he did have chicks he wouldnt be on it properly cos he is still thinkin about cz.HOWEVER ASHMANdont let this bad patch be the reason you cant FIRM the storm and move on the next year or so will be hell but once you move on from it its cool and things will be better.DONT GO BACKits not even the cheating thing its the BOYMENT thing too be a man of PRINCIPLE not a man of circumstance.

i kinda see why ashman is thinkin like this its cos at the MOMENT he aint a catch to ANY woman not right now and to be honest right now he is feelin so down even if he did have chicks he wouldnt be on it properly cos he is still thinkin about cz.HOWEVER ASHMANdont let this bad patch be the reason you cant FIRM the storm and move on the next year or so will be hell but once you move on from it its cool and things will be better.DONT GO BACKits not even the cheating thing its the BOYMENT thing too be a man of PRINCIPLE not a man of circumstance.
Yeah man... makes sense.Safe

aint read the whole thread but really an truely ur dumb for askin for advice on a public forum which u kno full well she uses herself... if ur been serious, dont listen to everyone here do what u feel is best cos enda day those kids r ur responsibility so do what is best for u and them enitfor the record tho i dont think ur been serious

aint read the whole thread but really an truely ur dumb for askin for advice on a public forum which u kno full well she uses herself... if ur been serious, dont listen to everyone here do what u feel is best cos enda day those kids r ur responsibility so do what is best for u and them enitfor the record tho i dont think ur been serious
She don't use it blad..I own every account she has.

Creating a new account aint exactly rocket science is it.. so in reality she could have created an account and blended right in with this flood of newbie's and u'd have no idea.. Anyway thats ur business.. Good luck and i hope ur situations works out for whats best for ur kids