Could you forgive...

Benjamin Disraeli

TBH, it is silly of Ashman to ask this.Bare man going on like bitches by getting back with the ex!!!One of the lowest things you could do, but hey, if she makes you feel good even though she prostituted herself out, cheated on you etc etc, then go for it.But believe, that is a weak move. I have fallen to this weak mind mentality, but have come to my sences and realised that such acts as getting back with a gurl who cheats is not cool!!!Just look after your children tbh!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ forgiveness.If a girl has violated without turning it physical (e.g. sending flirty text but not linking) then there may be a small amount of space for her to manouvere in. Personally I don't give any space ANYMORE but I wouldn't diss a friend if he did.Any type of physical violation = no comeback. ever.HOWEVER - and this is a big HOWEVER.When you first meet your partner, they are USUALLY involved with someone else. Its not really a violation at the time because you and that person are just linking but once things get serious the partner usually cuts dead the other person. If, 5 years down the line you found out that your wifey had lippsed her ex while "with" you then that poses a dilemma, then its all about working out where exactly you was in that relationship when the violation happened.LOLOLOL @ "nah she f*cked him when we was on a break"the above quote has been said by thousands of men across the UK.The general rule is - if in doubt - GET OUT.