What should I get, a PS3 or XBox 360?

streets.

I'm a little bit spoilt. I've had access to an XBOX/Wii at work and my next door neighbour has a PS3/Xbox so I've never had the need to buy one.However after recently playing Street Fighter IV and Fifa 09 I've decided it's time to purchase one for myself so I can stay up all night neglecting my duties as a hubby. Which one should I go for and where should I buy it from? is it realistic to say I don't wanna spend more then £300 for console + 2 controllers + games?Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very realistic I you go the xbox route.I would suggest not taking advice from ppl that only have 1 of the 2 consoles and the only basis they have is wen they played at their friends yard. SMH.Ive got both and Im saying xbox. Hell you could do pretty well with just £200 if you got an xbox

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/HARDWARE/...20Evil%205.htmlXBOX 360 ELITE WITH 2 CONTROLS + RESIDENT EVIL 5 = £247.99http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/GAMES/XB2...-FIFA%2009.htmlFIFA 09 = £21.99http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/GAMES/XB2...ghter%20IV.htmlSTREET FIGHTER 4 = £28.99TOTAL PRICE = £298.97YOU CANT GO WRONG

streetsdont listen to themthey dont know what the f*ck theyre talking abouteven marlos line of thinking may be jaded when it comes to this topicxbox is the rebore of reboresi had oneit was koolbut you have to pay to play online and stuffplus once you get that red ring of death your f*ckedget a ps3 trust melike the next man said you get more bang for your buckalso all u need is ANY bluetooth headset and your set for audio in gamexbox 360 is some next gay ting341-300[1].gifare you really gonna sit in your yard with that on your head?thats a madneesswhat if you forget you got it on and go to open the door for someone or suttin?if thats how u wanna roll then thats how you wanna rollim just sayin ennitoh yeah an blu ray is clearer than real life

Guest Flat Ericó
also all u need is ANY bluetooth headset and your set for audio in gamexbox 360 is some next gay ting341-300[1].gifare you really gonna sit in your yard with that on your head?what if you forget you got it on and go to open the door for someone or suttin?
LMFAOim creasing

Guest Wu-Tang

Owner of bothI prefer the the ps3though xbox live is better with the no lag n everything.Thats really the only advantage you the 360 has over the ps3considering most people only play online though...I was never really bothered by lag tbh+360 is much cheaper

Guest Wu-Tang
I would say get whichever console your people have
!But then most of my boys aint on an online game ting, just when its in-the-fleshMoretime I'll play with people on here, or just random matches..

streetsdont listen to themthey dont know what the f*ck theyre talking abouteven marlos line of thinking may be jaded when it comes to this topicxbox is the rebore of reboresi had oneit was koolbut you have to pay to play online and stuffplus once you get that red ring of death your f*ckedget a ps3 trust melike the next man said you get more bang for your buckalso all u need is ANY bluetooth headset and your set for audio in gamexbox 360 is some next gay ting341-300[1].gifare you really gonna sit in your yard with that on your head?thats a madneesswhat if you forget you got it on and go to open the door for someone or suttin?if thats how u wanna roll then thats how you wanna rollim just sayin ennitoh yeah an blu ray is clearer than real life
can't believe you are trying to make that wearing a headset thing and going downstairs an actual point for not buying an x box. Talk about reaching.the other points are very valid.