What should I get, a PS3 or XBox 360?

streets.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

However after recently playing Street Fighter IV and Fifa 09 I've decided it's time to purchase one for myself so I can stay up all night neglecting my duties as a hubby
Official Street Fighter IV Thread (360) = 185 pages.Official Street Fighter IV & HD Remix (PS3) = 137 pages.FIFA 09 PS3 Thread = 169 pages.FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread = 479 pages.TBH I'm not sure if you're lookin' to play with people on here or with your friends. Half these xbox guys are vampires.PS3 is free. Xbox is usually a yearly sub.

EZArmManUpClose.jpg.w180h207.jpg
A wired headset comes packaged with the xbox. PS3 does not come with any headset. You have to buy a bluetooth headset for the PS3. The same how you can buy a wireless headset for the xbox.
Thought he was trying to say that guy he quoted is gassed

However after recently playing Street Fighter IV and Fifa 09 I've decided it's time to purchase one for myself so I can stay up all night neglecting my duties as a hubby
Official Street Fighter IV Thread (360) = 185 pages.Official Street Fighter IV & HD Remix (PS3) = 137 pages.FIFA 09 PS3 Thread = 169 pages.FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread = 479 pages.TBH I'm not sure if you're lookin' to play with people on here or with your friends. Half these xbox guys are vampires.PS3 is free. Xbox is usually a yearly sub.
bang bang 360 gangthe team is strong

streets from time most man on here who have both use there ps3's for a paper weightnew consoles dont get a ring of death unless u put them in your oven or somethinglol@ saying the360 comes with a free headset is a bad thingn lastly all these man saying ps3 aint dropping no deals, cos u aint gonna be getting a ps3 + 2 pads+ street fighter#+ fifa for under 300 to save ur life

That deal Skemar put up is sick.I got my 360 premium with 2 pads, gears of war 1 and 2 and far cary 2 to £199.99.Realistically, the £40 (or £30 for 13 months I paid) for online play is minor really. Even with that and a deal from what I can remember you are paying less than PS£ to have the same requirements.

xbox without a doubtunless you watch bare blu-rays then xbox equals ps3s in most areas and betters it in someand its cheaperonly downside is you have to pay for live, but if you play online BARE then its nothing over the course of a yearplus you cna flash it etc to get free gamesgot my ps3 on release (i had an ok discount at the time), pretty happy with it overall and pretty happy with what i got for my price, some of the exclusives are class (uncharted, motorstorm), so i'm not anti ps3but i could have had a better experience with the cheaper xbox, on a more populated community, plus the option to mod the firmware etc

Lol, going on like you can't use a normal bluetooth head set for the 360 :/ jokes how he dropped it though :lol: but lol @ that being an argumentUsing a bluetooth is f*cked, not even meant for gaming. Someone playing music = no one hearing sh*t from other people. It picks up everything.I have both, i prefer 360. PS3 internet is free but if your a grown man its not about cutting corners 'cause the online service is not cutting it! £30 a year is nothing.Most people who have both on here don't even touch the PS3. im just saying. PS3 man talk a good game but when you're on and dropping bars like "whos wants to play" and you're getting air, don't forget i told you so