What should I get, a PS3 or XBox 360?

streets.

ps3 comes wth built in wi-fi. no need to purchase a seperate adapter. Otherwise wid the 360, ur stuck to ur nearest broadband cable... or running a long ass ethernet cable round the house.
Homeplugs FTW.Slightly off topic but for the owners of both:Everytime I go mates yard and play PS3 the loading times take the piss. Is that normal or is just cos his console aint had no updates or anything yet.
some games have a mandatory install of game data before u play. reduces load times... other games for example STF4 has optional game data install. without the install yes the game take longer to load... But at least u have the option if u wish to conserve memory on the HDD

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ps3 comes wth built in wi-fi. no need to purchase a seperate adapter. Otherwise wid the 360, ur stuck to ur nearest broadband cable... or running a long ass ethernet cable round the house.
Homeplugs FTW.Slightly off topic but for the owners of both:Everytime I go mates yard and play PS3 the loading times take the piss. Is that normal or is just cos his console aint had no updates or anything yet.
some games have a mandatory install of game data before u play. reduces load times... other games for example STF4 has optional game data install. without the install yes the game take longer to load... But at least u have the option if u wish to conserve memory on the HDD
Seen.He aint installed any and games like Fight Night take this piss. No hyping but it takes a lot less time to load on 360.

360 controllers require AA batteries to function... so you will be having to trek to ur local paper for dem duracells every week.ps3 controllers simply plug in usb cable and charge and ur done
Play and charge kit = £10i swear your headsets have to be charged?
but this is thing, why should i have to be forking xtra cash for these things. Which should come standard. considering its labelled as a next gen console...Yeah i work and i can afford accessories, but it's long winded. PS3 has everything u need, no gay accessories.360 for the boys...ps3 for the mandem.

Cop a PS3, reasons being : blu-ray, free online gaming, free downloadable demos, you can buy retro games from PS Store for usually less than a fiver, massive PS3 online community on PS Home, brilliant exclusive games that are only on PS3, any bluetooth headset works, motion sensor controllers, you can also browse the internet on PS3, huge hard disk drive space, the PS3 is much much more advanced in technology than the XBOX360 & the list goes on forever.So for those reasons get a PS3, a PS3 is like harrods, & an XBOX360 is like nettos :lol:, so do you want the superior console or the budget one?
u forget about the games wich u failed to mentionjust saying initalso it is widely known that psn is noware near the levels of liveand lastly lmao@ home
Skeen XBOX live is only bigger than PSN, cos XBOX is some old, cheap, swag console that uses the same ID as MSN snm.
:/
that piece of sh*t post didnt make sense AT ALL..beg u go give out some tiger knee's or sutin

360 controllers require AA batteries to function... so you will be having to trek to ur local paper for dem duracells every week.ps3 controllers simply plug in usb cable and charge and ur done
but this is thing, why should i have to be forking xtra cash for these things. Which should come standard. considering its labelled as a next gen console...Yeah i work and i can afford accessories, but it's long winded. PS3 has everything u need, no gay accessories.360 for the boys...ps3 for the mandem.
i swear you have to pay for a bluetooth headset anyway (if you don't have one)and don't bring price into this because even with beeeeerrr accessories dumb ones like dvd remotes 360 is still cheaper

f*ck 360.Why pay to play online when u can play online for free?Plus on XBL you can get RROD , or people will snitch you and get you kicked off servers.XBL = FOR RICH KIDSPS3 = FOR STRAIGHT OUTTA THE HOOD KIDS.
hold on this is actually your points for arguement? LAWLskeenStreets cop a PS3. These mandem seem your kind tbh.

f*ck 360.Why pay to play online when u can play online for free?Plus on XBL you can get RROD , or people will snitch you and get you kicked off servers.XBL = FOR RICH KIDSPS3 = FOR STRAIGHT OUTTA THE HOOD KIDS.
£3 a month is for rich kids? u prob spend more than that on chicken n chipsstop acting like xbl dont offer more than psn

hold on this is actually your points for arguement? LAWLskeenStreets cop a PS3. These mandem seem your kind tbh.

I was merely jokin with the last bit.FREE ONLINE > PAYINGRROD < CANT HAPPEN ON PS3

Wow, coming from a person who owns both. Why would anyone willingly buy a PS3 over a 360 in 2009?If there's ever a multi-platform game, I'd always buy it on the 360 because of the achievements and online. I'm just waiting for Gran Turismo 5 (which has been delayed for 24 months)Better price, game selection, better control pad (IMO), online support, ViP2 scene.As for Fear None But God, I have no idea why you have a problem with paying £30 a month for a 360 subscription when you're spending £100 on a belt. Surely this should be nothing to you.Streets if your boys are on PS3 then you definitely should get one but the 360 exclusives and online scene can not be tested.

i swear you have to pay for a bluetooth headset anyway (if you don't have one)and don't bring price into this because even with beeeeerrr accessories dumb ones like dvd remotes 360 is still cheaper
minor and its an accessory which is not deterimental to ur playing exp... eg having to flippin buy batteries for the damn control to work. lolYes i know there are charge packs... But yet again why da fuc do i have to be shellin out for this...NEX GEN CONSOLE MY BACKFOOT

XBL = FOR RICH KIDSPS3 = FOR STRAIGHT OUTTA THE HOOD KIDS.
Funny considering you can buy an Xbox and a sub for less than a PS3. RROD is covered by warranty.
RROD shouldn't happening in the first place... shows the craftsman ship effort put into building this white trash. lolNIL POINT.

PMSLEric >>>>
ps3 scene is dead.
this.
SNM
Lol @ trying to defend your ps3.Why you man on so much in disappointing him when he cops it.The guy said he wants to play Fifa. Who's he going to play with :lol: He will be like every other ps3 man and wishing he had a 360 when he sees the tournament threads.SF they have 8 manSNM/thread

minor and its an accessory which is not deterimental to ur playing exp... eg having to flippin buy batteries for the damn control to work. lolYes i know there are charge packs... But yet again why da fuc do i have to be shellin out for this...NEX GEN CONSOLE MY BACKFOOT
Pretty silly post seeing as you need to buy a bluetooth headset for the PS3 which is more expensive than an £8 Play & Charge kit.

use the money you would spend on a blue tooth headset to buy a £10 charge kit because the 360 headset comes free. With the change buy your mates a Mc Ds all round.done