Sign in to follow this  
Numero001

Dont Jealous Me takes show on road

This is jokes, but has the potential to be proper comedy show on TV. The big bait camera is whats killin it. Lol @ that breh calling him a Gorrilla. Dun know he meant that for realSB's on some takeover mission. Nuff props to that bredder dere. This should touch TV, much better than that shitty Little Miss Jocelyn and 3 Non-Blondes.If this has been done, lock.

Guest Flat Ericó

oh sh*t heart attack in my nosewont lie he should stay in his room

:lol: :lol: :lol: shett
This should touch TV, much better than that shitty Little Miss Jocelyn and 3 Non-Blondes.

smh at that filthy joe daki callin him a gorilla, should have stabbed his face and ripped the cctv outnot even dat funny tbh, dont need waste like this on tv fam

Don't think he's all that tbh but yeah I agree, if jocelyn and 3 non blondes can get a slot. he should aim for it.need to step their cam game up tho. would've been funnier had every person not been like "get the camera off me"

lol who does this guy think he is, that people are gonna wanna spend 10 minutes watching him have a shave?
what da f*ck u talkin about

lol who does this guy think he is, that people are gonna wanna spend 10 minutes watching him have a shave?
what da f*ck u talkin about
lol dunno wot the f*ck this brudda was watching
LOL wrong threadwas talking bout the bashy thing

Guest Lemons

Man can't come in my convenience store talking reckless like that sheeeeezzzzzzzzzzz