FAO cans of tuna.

Guest Wu-Tang

with a spring onion is me

Guest Wu-Tang
cipher u poofgrab it from the sea and bite the headtop off
Moretime I do this but I accidentally ate a couple sharks n the EPA were on my for yammin down endangered species
Straight out the tin with a fork?Like literally no seasoning or cooking?Would love to do this but i swear i would throw up.
Try it really, its cool
with a spring onion is me
Any reason why spring onion? it help wit summin, or just make them shits taste better?

dnno makes it taste better plus my mum used to give it to me when i was a yute and hungry but she was cooking a meal.

• 2 weeks later...

tuna in brine is an acquired taste. im eating it atm. the brine and tuna juice means its easier to swallow and u dont need to chew as much. i usually accompany this dish with a pint of cold water to quickly wash the taste out of my mouth after each mouthful. also eating the tuna at this hour of the evening coincides with my usual nightly toilet visit to brush my teeth and prepare myself for slumber. therefore the taste of the tuna and brine liquid is completley displaced by the cool and refreshing flavour of macleans.this week my diet has been superb i must confess. my squat is extremely powerful and my technique is approaching flawless. however on the last few reps i sometimes find myself using my toes on the last section of the rep. this is something which i aim to rectify as soon as possible.

tuna in brine is an acquired taste. im eating it atm. the brine and tuna juice means its easier to swallow and u dont need to chew as much. i usually accompany this dish with a pint of cold water to quickly wash the taste out of my mouth after each mouthful. also eating the tuna at this hour of the evening coincides with my usual nightly toilet visit to brush my teeth and prepare myself for slumber. therefore the taste of the tuna and brine liquid is completley displaced by the cool and refreshing flavour of macleans.
:/lol at this guyme i just polished off a tin of mackeral in spicy tomato and a tin of sardines in olive oilboth drenched in tabasco of coursechohula is a must as welljust gotta hit the gym now oww