Sign in to follow this  
Frank White

who actualy cops dem t's

y is every grime mc bringin out t's wit der motto on emlike schorchers ting is so sh*t - and so is wretch 32's ting it just looks mad gayabout u want me to wear a t wit ur logo on itdoes anyone actually cop dem apart from their mandem - im guessin it appeals 2 the white folks up north hu want to feel closer 2 the grime scene - not being funny

Guest Tibbius

im suprised people are still bothering with tee'sthats so 06 mayneeeeeeeeeI killed the custom 84Fresh's that year!

it appeals 2 the white folks up north hu want to feel closer 2 the grime scene - not being funny
i believe this to be the case

yeh standard purchasei like to wear them and sunglasses and then take photos of myself in the mirrorlooks sick on my bebo
c/sI aso like to wear them Indonesian sheep herder hats

it appeals 2 the white folks up north hu want to feel closer 2 the grime scene - not being funny
:/+what grime scene?
i'm gatherin ur a northern white dudenever mind

Guest Flat Ericó
im suprised people are still bothering with tee'sthats so 06 mayneeeeeeeee

Guest M12 Part 2

its all i wear up in manchester.we dont have many clothes up here so BBK is a treat

You know what i like about the grim scene ... sorry I meant grime scene... is that the artists contain the entrepreneurial and individuality skills to make a milli.. it's quite refreshing to see.

You know what i like about the grim scene ... sorry I meant grime scene... is that the artists contain the entrepreneurial and individuality skills to make a milli.. it's quite refreshing to see.
What?

lol only people listenin to grime for the past 3 years is you london man don't get it twisted, up north knew along time ago* and im not even white but im acknowledging this*

What?
sarcasm

got my tee landing road very soonevery arsenal man needs to jump on it