who actualy cops dem t's

Frank White

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ones I know that sell are Boy Better Know, Star In The Hood, and I'm A Grime KidWhat's wrong with selling merchandise though? It's how a lot of real musicians make money.
yes REAL musicians... who earn REAL money.. Like really who is scorcher and wretch 32 they ain't even known nationwide and they want to merchandise themselves when they ain't even signed lol...they are not even on The Box or MTV hits and they want to merchandice themselves lol.. it's like Nathan Delfouneso having he's own football boots when he only has a local status...

Only ones I know that sell are Boy Better Know, Star In The Hood, and I'm A Grime KidWhat's wrong with selling merchandise though? It's how a lot of real musicians make money.
yes REAL musicians... who earn REAL money.. Like really who is scorcher and wretch 32 they ain't even known nationwide and they want to merchandise themselves when they ain't even signed lol...they are not even on The Box or MTV hits and they want to merchandice themselves lol.. it's like Nathan Delfouneso having he's own football boots when he only has a local status...
wats wrong with heads trying to make a legal papernoones forcing you to buy them, unless they areits a mode of supporting an artist you rate,dnt want a tshirt dnt buy onelike youve got to be rich b4 heads will support you in thisf*ck that my anti-whore range soon drop u lot better f*ck*ng cop those,ladies too

You still deleting your account when you reach 3000 posts?

It's up to the mods innit.. most likely though..

It's up to the mods innit.. most likely though..
why 3k?ull be bk

Why do you want to be ghosted when you hit 3k?And if it's because you think having 3k is neeky, then wont being ghosted and re-signing up be even neekier?
It is true that i'm going to find it a little bit neeky being on 3k+ .. it would be dumb for me to get deleted and come bk as someone new.. the thing is though when i decided i didn't wanna get deleted after 3k i changed my sig.. but i kno one of the mods is going to try & be clever and delete me after 3k.. that's why i said it's up to the mods innit..dippy ur right.. i'd end up coming bk so there would be no point.. but it's up 2 the mods innit..

Why do you want to be ghosted when you hit 3k?And if it's because you think having 3k is neeky, then wont being ghosted and re-signing up be even neekier?
It is true that i'm going to find it a little bit neeky being on 3k+ .. it would be dumb for me to get deleted and come bk as someone new.. the thing is though when i decided i didn't wanna get deleted after 3k i changed my sig.. but i kno one of the mods is going to try & be clever and delete me after 3k.. that's why i said it's up to the mods innit..dippy ur right.. i'd end up coming bk so there would be no point.. but it's up 2 the mods innit..
:lol:

3k yeah pissed