Sign in to follow this  
Thun

There Will Only Ever Be One ODB

ODB WAS A PUPPET FOR THE NWO.HOW CAN YOU NOT CLOCK IT?WU-TANG CLAN = 11 LETTERS INCLUDING THE HYPHENTHERE WERE 9 MEMBERS OF WU TANG.9/11 = SEPT 11THIT WAS IN INSIDE JOB

ODB WAS A PUPPET FOR THE NWO.HOW CAN YOU NOT CLOCK IT?WU-TANG CLAN = 11 LETTERS INCLUDING THE HYPHENTHERE WERE 9 MEMBERS OF WU TANG.9/11 = SEPT 11THIT WAS IN INSIDE JOB
YEAH THATS RIGHT LAUGH AT 9/11 WILL YA

na, I'm feeling this Vodka guy u kno. hes hardwheres the video where ODB went to collect hss wellfare checks with his wife in a limodon't even know if its on the net

WU TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN
"SAAAAVE THE CHIRREN"on a level though i dont get why so many people worship this guyhe was fully cracked out no word of a liestraight up junkie
guy was basically an angeltoo good for this world

WU TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN
"SAAAAVE THE CHIRREN"on a level though i dont get why so many people worship this guyhe was fully cracked out no word of a liestraight up junkie
guy was basically an angeltoo good for this world
basically f*ck composure

You try too hardGo make some tea for your boss init

Guest WAVESURFER
lol @ man putting a crackhed on such a high pedastooltheres an odb in every hood darg dont get gassed
:lol:

lol @ man putting a crackhed on such a high pedastooltheres an odb in every hood darg dont get gassed