Sign in to follow this  
FreeMason

15yr old Next Rick Ross from Essex

If he's smart enough.. he will work his way up into the music business.. because he's career will only last for so long..

read this in the paper the other week some joke ting smhbut makes sense (i have not heard his music)

lol at guys like ghetts scorcher wretch 32 with resumes puttin work in the scene money into vidsand this white gay essex breh shoots a vid outside a ice cream truck about summer time and is gettin signed up and pushed by a mjorLMAOcertain guys mus b feeling slightly moisted
i know10 secs in and i wanna punch this guy in the facehate when dikheads like this get signed, sum annoying voice aswell chattin bout gals shoes. f*ck*ng arsewipe

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT IS FRUSTRATED BY THE FACT HE IS SAYING JIMMY SHOES?This yute obviously heard Jimmy CHOO's mentioned and got it twisted.FFS./ This is utter sh*t i locked it before 1 min.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT IS FRUSTRATED BY THE FACT HE IS SAYING JIMMY SHOES?This yute obviously heard Jimmy CHOO's mentioned and got it twisted.FFS./ This is utter sh*t i locked it before 1 min.
I think it's a play on words...

LOOOL HES MARKETABLE ... WRETCH DEFF AINT ... SCORCHER POSSIBLY ... BUT OBV LABELS WILL PREFER THIS GUY COS THEY HVENT GOTTA WRRY ABOUT THEIR ARTIST GOIN PEN EVERY 2 SECS

This boys name is fugative yeah? LAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAARAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! Oh my! Aiight hunni!!Boy so this boy thinks he is a fugativeand this would be similar to the whole skandel behind rickross???

I think it's a play on words...
the way i said the exact same thing in my head. f*ck this little c*nt and his fruity rainbow coloured trainers.