15yr old Next Rick Ross from Essex

FreeMason

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seen this the other day. The music industry is a complete JOKE if this guy gets anywhere.I mean look at how many real musicians that are out there which can actually make music and they get no where then complete d*ck heads who are so unbelievabley sh*t get far.makes me mad.

seen this the other day. The music industry is a complete JOKE if this guy gets anywhere.I mean look at how many real musicians that are out there which can actually make music and they get no where then complete d*ck heads who are so unbelievabley sh*t get far.makes me mad.
blah blah blahsome artists are like thisnas.jpgsome are like thishollowman.jpgothers are like thisspice_girls_retro.jpgand some are like thisfugative-200x300.jpgget over it.

this guy was on 1xtra with Max a few days agoshe asked him to freestyleman choked hard*beat drops* "ummmm,..... umm...........ummm..."went on for like 2 mins with nothing happening.
I was PRAYING no one would mention this.
Why? are you part of his management team or something?

this guy was on 1xtra with Max a few days agoshe asked him to freestyleman choked hard*beat drops* "ummmm,..... umm...........ummm..."went on for like 2 mins with nothing happening.
:lol: :lol: :lol: YOUTUBE?
go to the bbc 1xtra player and click on Max's show. It was either last Thursdays or last Fridays. It was jokes.

Guest Lemons
I was PRAYING no one would mention this.
Why? are you part of his management team or something?
That made me LOL.