Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Your set up...

Im not even gonna post mine, embarrasingBut I made this thread as excuse to show you one I found....27094.jpg27099.jpg27095.jpg27096.jpg27097.jpg27098.jpg27100.giff*ck*ng Rediculous

that is nice.I would be ashamed to post a pic of mine, all i use is a shitty casio MIDI keyboard and my pc with reason 4 and cubase SX3, and a big glass bong

6 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)6 Members: Sleepz, Medic, Manny Pacquiao, Erting Inarda, King Jammy, gattsuNew Recordpics of my sh*t setup soon come though

Lol, my setup aint worth putting up, soon to be improved upon tho.

Home:2 Technics 1210s1 Stanton SA3 Mixer1 Denon DNS-10001 P4 Boog Barebone PC1 EMU 0404 SoundCard1 EMU XBoard 49 Keyboard1 Sound System (got it as seperates, e.g. power amp, pre amp, equaliser etc.)Home (Brum):Lappy

MAC -Macbook ProLogic ProAbleton LiveEvolution 49 Key MIDI controllerEvolution UC-33 Midi controllerEdirol FA66 Firewire external soundcardPC -Quadcore Intel Vista systemAbleton/Cubase/ReasonEmu 0404 SoundcardAccess Virus C Rack SynthKRK Rkt 6'sPlans for summer808UAD2

MAC -Macbook ProLogic ProAbleton LiveEvolution 49 Key MIDI controllerEvolution UC-33 Midi controllerEdirol FA66 Firewire external soundcardPC -Quadcore Intel Vista systemAbleton/Cubase/ReasonEmu 0404 SoundcardAccess Virus C Rack SynthKRK Rkt 6'sPlans for summer808UAD2
That the PCI one or the new USB one?How u finding it and emulator X?

Dont need a lot for a set up if ya doing music tbh
Depends how far you wanna go with it (Finish product & what you intedn to do with the record)..Will post a pic of my setup when I get my cam hopefully 2moro

This is me 2ah9x5i.jpgb62ag2.jpg2zybw51.jpgehm628.jpgb4i4ns.jpgwvtsut.jpg33jq0zk.jpgStill got an Anlogue mixing desk.(24 channel) I dont use it too tuff, so its in the shed.A few old school compressors & motif rackMy keyboard blew-up the other night. So am looking to cop a new one pretty soon. I might have to get a controller this time around. @ family tree: I was thinking of gtting your controller still?Its kinda sick. cant seem to find them in stores anymore tho. I might got for the weighted 88 keys as well

u wann a make sure the thing even runs on ur system ive had bare problems f*ck*ng things isnt supported on vista got it pulgged in via midi atm thothe reason u cant find them is cos they been discotinued and there are newer models and the price for a new model 88 is steepi pay like £110 for the 49 key version at the time 61 was only like 20 more but i didnt have space

its not a bad controller afro, works well with logic (u dont have to do anything extra to make the faders work ocontrol the right logic channels etc.)if u want something with all the button etc. i would reccommend it ( or watever has replaced it in the range)