Am i the only one?

Snoop

That's see's Obama on TV with his family, or just him giving a speech.. and think"Yes man black ppl up in dis biatch"I shouldn't think this but i do lol.. I'm so used to seeing old grumpy white ppl all suited up on TV claiming they care about the black folk when really they don't... but all this sh*t doesn't matter to me now.. because the most powerful man on this planet is a nigger.. i don't care if he's half white.. because he's dominant gene tells us all he is a nigger.. but anyway..Am i the only one that thinks this when they see the Obama's on Telly?

Just think "Yes man black puppet up in dis biatch"
his a G. if his a muppet wot fuk was bush?
He is the same as Bush just a smarter looking man to fool people like you
do u rate ne1 as smart or r u one of these guys who thinks everythings a cover up? sure obama used to be a lawyer so he gotta b smart. must be good liar as well tho lol!

Just think "Yes man black puppet up in dis biatch"
his a G. if his a muppet wot fuk was bush?
He is the same as Bush just a smarter looking man to fool people like you
do u rate ne1 as smart or r u one of these guys who thinks everythings a cover up? sure obama used to be a lawyer so he gotta b smart. must be good liar as well tho lol!
Depends on the evidenceIf there is enough proof

no thanks
:lol: Keep watching Sky News
Thun i know the truth, i know that Obama is a puppet.. and i kno that he was already president before the elections.. i know a lot of stuff.. i'm not deluded nor naive.. i choose to know what my mind can handle.. because at the end of the day it's all good knowing this stuff.. but what are we going to do about it really?.. If the truth popped out 2morro and we all knew everything that we needed to know.. what could we do about it? nothing.. so i choose not to fill my head with conspiracies and propaganda.. I wanna look at the positve notes of this that a black man is being portrayed as the most powerful man on this planet.. so whites and other races know when to take a black man seriously on an intellectual level.. for young black kids to look up to him and try to succeed at schools and to look at Obama as the pedigree of black inspirational people in this world... And i'm not on about the US i'm talking about the UK..

no thanks
Thun i know the truth, i know that Obama is a puppet.. and i kno that he was already president before the elections.. i know a lot of stuff.. i'm not deluded nor naive.. i choose to know what my mind can handle.. because at the end of the day it's all good knowing this stuff.. but what are we going to do about it really?.. If the truth popped out 2morro and we all knew everything that we needed to know.. what could we do about it? nothing.. so i choose not to fill my head with conspiracies and propaganda.. I wanna look at the positve notes of this that a black man is being portrayed as the most powerful man on this planet.. so whites and other races know when to take a black man seriously on an intellectual level.. for young black kids to look up to him and try to succeed at schools and to look at Obama as the pedigree of black inspirational people in this world... And i'm not on about the US i'm talking about the UK..
Why would you want people to look up to him when he is just a puppet?Defies everything you say about being proud about the man

no thanks
Why would you want people to look up to him when he is just a puppet?Defies everything you say about being proud about the man
I never said i was proud.. And i said young black kids not people.. are you not reading properly?young kids do not need to know what he is.. kids need to know who he is.. he is a black man who is president of the USA the most powerful nation on this planet.. that's what they need to know.. so they are not dropping out of schools without qualifications... getting in gangs, not being single mothers... and so that they can be their own bosses in the higher organisations or more black faces in the police department.. so they can grow up thinking that they are equal as the white man and they have equal chances of making a success of themselves as the white man.. The curse amongst black people is that we believe that we won't succeed because of our skin colour.. Obama is the man that can break that curse.

OBAMA'S A PUPPET.thats it now, we can all go home. no one has to pay their rent or mortgage anymore because a 1 hour mpeg file has shown us that Obama is a puppet.Tell god we need a new world now.
Why dont you watch it?You can tell me if you think there are any false statements in the documentary

Just watched that whole documentary Thun.It does make some pretty decent points but im always so skeptical about sh*t like this, but I can see how these type of vids easily persuade certain people. (Not saying your one).Plus, I havent done enough research to come to any conclusion, buut yeah its worth watching if you get a spare 2 hours people.