Sign in to follow this  
Magician

D-E-VELOPMENT RIPS VOL.1

no one can test him on setssendspace is gay, taking time to downloadsafe for thisis it old bars?I GOT MY sh*t WITH ME AT ALL TIMESSSSS,I GOT MY sh*t WITH ME AT ALL TIMESSSSS,I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT CARE FOR THE LIVES YOU CAN TAKE HIS BUT NOT MINE,COS IF IM MAKING MONEY THATS FINE,YOURE GETTING YOURS SO I GOTTA GET MINE,I ADMIT THAT I DO SELL A LICCLE BIT OF COKE BUT I WOULD NEVER SNIFF A LIIINEEE

this is proper sick, safeabout 5 years ago i used to have this set, devilman, dr pepper on decks and macka and a couple of other midlands mafia manit was so sickat the start devil went "and this ones called... the pass the corvousier spesh"my harddrive blew up and ive never got it backi dont suppose you have that do you?

nah, not a thingi lost everything last july, i had bare tapes i ripped myself toohardly missed a week between 2002-03, all dated an everythingwill never get them back :angry:

cant support a snitch
THANK YOUThis is what mans been screamin for agesBut its like people dont even care hes a snitch yet still tries to talk bassy

lol who gives a f*ckhe's still sickmost mc's arent real
co-sign

HE RIPPED IT ALL OF BASSMAN.OLD SKOOL DRUM AND BASS/JUNGLE MC FROM WAY WAY BACK IN THE DAY.

the way he snitched as welllistening to them phone conversations that were on that madmanski breddas myspacejus cant support devilman, and seperately i think hes sh*t, basic and immature

the way he snitched as welllistening to them phone conversations that were on that madmanski breddas myspacejus cant support devilman, and seperately i think hes sh*t, basic and immature
Also he has to be sh*t when I supported Skepta in LOTM 2