Talk to a Stranger

FANTA

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You: hiStranger: yo!You: whats upStranger: was just told i gained 5 pounds from another strangerStranger: some strange strangers on hereYou: seenYou: do you listen to rick rawseStranger: ross?You: Yes.Stranger: gangsta rap nonsense?Stranger: noYou: pmslStranger: sorry

Stranger: _/_____\_____________\____________/____\|_______|_____________\__________|______||_______`._____________|_________|_______:.\________|____________|_________\|_______|_\_______|_/_________/__\\\___--___\\_______:__\______\/_____--~~__________~--__|_\_____|___\______\_-~___________________~-_\____|____\______\_________.----------.________\|___|______\_____\______//_________(_(__>__\___|_______\___.__C____)_.you just_(_(____>__|__/_______/\_|___C_____)/__lost_\_(_____>__|_/______/_/\|___C_____)___the__|__(___>___/__\_____|___(___C_____)\_game_/__//___/_/_____\_____|____\__|_____\\_________//__(__/______|____|_\____\____)___`----___--'______________|____|__\______________\_______/__________/_|____|_____________/____|_____|__\___________|____|____________|____./______\___\__________|____|____________/____..|_______|___\__________|___|___________/_____..\___/\___/_____|_________|___|__________/________|____|_______|_________|__|__________|_________|____|_______|_________|

Stranger: hiYou: hi you youYou: YOU YOU..........CANT COME AGAINST I I........I IYou: do you know why?Stranger: ok, well i surrender thenStranger: why?You: COZ BULLETS WILL FLY LIKE BIRDS IN THE SKYY SKYYYLOOOLD DOUBLE >>>>>_____continuedStranger: really?You: yes indeedStranger: i'm impervious to bullets. what else ya got?You: penisYou: no homoStranger: lol, i love c*ckStranger: and i'm glad you aren't gayYou: are u maleYou: please say noStranger: no, i'm not

You: o haiStranger: ohai2uYou: idiotsasytawhatStranger: do you play the tumblr?You: what is the meaning of life?Stranger: tumblr?You: kfc bucket?Stranger: killing ethnics and minorities?You: raping water buffalos and eating bonzai trees?

You: hiStranger: hiYou: what is the meaning of life?Stranger: how was ur day?Stranger: life = happinessYou: but what if one does not gain any happiness in his lifetimeYou: are you saying that his life is meaningless?Stranger: thats impossibleYou: it isn'tStranger: everyone gains happiness fromsomethingYou: but is that happiness long term or short termStranger: does it matter?You: of course it doesStranger: all happiness is short term!You: a short term happiness can be given from a good mealYou: long term would be loveStranger: hmmm

You: do you like to do cartwheelsStranger: i do actually. as well as front and backflips and other such aerial movesYou: im looking for annonymous people who share my cartwheel fetishStranger: i just got back from doing such thingsStranger: i've not ever heard of a cartwheel fetishStranger: tell me more about itYou: oh really...... was you wearing a catsuitStranger: nah, 'fraid notYou: did it squeek when you done a cartwheelLMFAOWHEN IT COMES TO RANDOM RAMBLING IM TOO MUCH LOL