FAO Lara

Da Luv Doc

Hi, my names CM Punk.I've noticed your on my friends facebook, so I thought I'd say hi I like the fact you are putting your opinions and views onto this forum, as it's good to see females on here!!!Now, alot of people have been asking is your boyfriend black???Now, I am bedazzled as since I got with my mrs, the same type of gurl has been moving to me, though I think they are sexy, I will not attempt to make use of this.They've all been white gurls with big brown eyes and the same facial features as Charlotte Church but much prettier, toned and more innocent looking. This jarz me, as every time I look rough (hair out, haven't shaved me face in a few months) this always happens.They always either move to me or give me that come on smile I'm sorry Lara, this topic wasn't really about you, but for people to look into it really.So fellas and ladies, do you get a certain looking type of lady/gent trying to gain your interest???

hardly on a regshappens more often than not when im driving if but yea its always seems to be the middle aged overweight builder types in their white vans listening to radio 1.