R.I.P KING MAGAZINE

TF S4DK

KingCovers.jpgAfter six years and 50 amazing issues, sources have confirmed that KING magazine has been dethroned due to tough economic times. Their final issue will hit newsstands nationwide April 21 (US street date) and will feature Joe Budden's wifey, Tahiry on the cover.The popular men's magazine is known for featuring a variety of urban entertainers and video vixens mixed with in-depth coverage of serious issues.

Guest Wu-Tang

I have conflicting emotions about this magazine.+Since its you tf I expected a title like 'another King down the drain' etca little dissapointed if im honest

Guest Wu-Tang
I have conflicting emotions about this magazine.+Since its you tf I expected a title like 'another King down the drain' etca little dissapointed if im honest
Surely "King gets executed" woulda dropped better
What?

Guest Lemons
I think the issue with your suggestion is the way it makes no sense in this context.

Guest Wu-Tang
What?
You kinda have to have paid attention in history class to get the relevance
You do know Ledley King plays for tottenham yes, and TF supports arsenalWhy would he have made a random joke about an actual king?:/Quickly, say 'APRIL FOOLS!!' and save yourself