next metal gear is..........

Faisal

your pissin me offbut ya also not doing ya ps3 community any favours cos until i see more games added to this list i wont be gettin a ps3 til after christmas (could get one next week but just aint inspired enough)killzonemetal gear solidgod of war 3 (when it comes)little big planettbh these are the only games that come to mind when i think of WANTING a ps3

you guys are madits already know mgs5 will be announced this juneabout not doing any favours lolyou missed alot of games on that list
well add them ennityour a ps3 fan boy so you should be tellin me what else i should be having(dont tell me anything i can get on the xbox please)i want ps3 exclusives so this means the games on ps3 have MUST be enough for me to justify owning one and i aint trying to be a c*nt i wanna get one but i need enough reasons to do so.

Wait wait wait hold up.Im not believing nothing I read TODAYf*ckin april fools day
lol, i was gonna make a gdc09 thread but i assumed most metal gear fans would of heard the hint anyways
you guys are madits already know mgs5 will be announced this juneabout not doing any favours lolyou missed alot of games on that list
well add them ennityour a ps3 fan boy so you should be tellin me what else i should be having(dont tell me anything i can get on the xbox please)i want ps3 exclusives so this means the games on ps3 have MUST be enough for me to justify owning one and i aint trying to be a c*nt i wanna get one but i need enough reasons to do so.
im not gonna tell you what games you like fam