This Is UK Fam; RIP Trouble TV

Numero001

Locked off last night

ClosureOn 17 March 2009, Virgin Media Television indicated it would close Trouble and replace with a version of Living[2].It was then revealed on 23 March 2009 that Trouble would close on 1 April 2009 and would be replaced by Living +2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_(channel)http://www.trouble.co.uk/Not gonna lie, I havent watched it since I got rid of my chipped cable box but in its day when it replaced Nickelodeon, they were going on with tings. Bun the white sitcoms, never watched them shits, but going home from college to watch Tatayana Ali on Fresh Prince followed by Jennifer Freeman on My Wife and Kids then Kyla Pratt on One-on-One was a dream.My Wife and Kids when it was fresh >>>>>>>>To this day, Fresh Prince >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ashame and i dont think this is april foolsi noticed they locked off trouble +1 and i was like ...hmmmmm.This channel has slipped quite a bit recently so it being locked isn't a shock but its sad. Best kids channel through the teenage years.yup its definitewhen u go on the trouble site look what happenshttp://www.trouble.co.uk/

Damn. I remember when this channel was called TCC.
and before that The Childrens Channel
Oh sh*t, is that who they were? Didnt know thatJust found this written on 17th March:
Virgin Media Television will close its Trouble channel and replace it with another version of Living, it has emerged.In February, Virgin replaced Trouble's timeshift with a one-hour shift of Living2, a move that made the women's TV brand one of Virgin's strongest on the Sky and cable programme guides with four slots.According to Brand Republic, no date for the changeover has been set. A spokesperson told the trade publication: "Living2 will be renamed later in the year and given a clearer personality and proposition. We are exploring the possibility of launching a third Living-branded channel this year, which would probably replace Trouble on the EPG. No firm decisions have been taken yet."Trouble launched on February 3, 1997 when shows for older children were spun-off from The Children's Channel. The brand gradually evolved to aim more at teenagers and young adults, and the channel eventually moved out of the kids' section of the programme guide in 2006 when it was repositioned as a general entertainment channel for young people.Earlier this month, Virgin put its content division up for sale.

That channel was good back in the day. In the last few years it's been one new episode a week and then a load of reruns.If they were smart they would have got Everybody Hates Chris on there when it first came about. Swear that's the only black sitcom still running.