Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

Lets All Get Gwap

I'm sure I must be paying too much tax or NI over the year. but the tax website feels long to meanyone whos done this sh*t before and claimed back pees come thru n show me please

Ring them(Quickest way), Or fill out a P46(I think) provided at work

Ring them(Quickest way), Or fill out a P46(I think) provided at work
what and they will check it for me?cos i dont actually know how to work out if im paying too much

I went down to Inland Revenue with pay slips etc showed them how much had been taken.They said I was on the emergency tax code and that they would change it.Couple weeks later I got a cheque.

I've been on emergency tax for 18 months.I am due back £2800.Will be with me in 2 months.Cannot wait.£1000 on garms.£1500 on a holiday to Dubai or the Seychelles.

Guest Lemons

How do I know if I am being bumped. I would like to know.

Check your taxcode on your payslip.Go to the Inland Revenue, website, and they should have a detailed section explaining what each code means.

Going to ring them tomorrowShould get about £500 back hopefullyThen June I get my bonus

I've been on emergency tax for 18 months.I am due back £2800.Will be with me in 2 months.Cannot wait.£1000 on garms.£1500 on a holiday to Dubai or the Seychelles.
go there nd i just phoned up they put u thru to right person explain to u what u gotta do then u do itthen u get ur check