Songs That Should've Been Singles

Snoop

I listen to a lot albums/mixtapes and when I hear some of these songs I wonder why wasn't they released as singles....but yh Here are some songs that i would've liked to be released as singles..

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">This might end up as a single hopefully
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">^^^^^^Wiley should've made a video out of this track.. coz the concept is really good..this track would of done better than he's 50/50 single tbh
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">What songs do you think should have been singles?

Guest Wu-Tang

Dips, is lovers and friends the one that lil john goes at the end'why bitches always say they wanna be friends, yea i wanna be the friend thats f*ckIN YOU IN THE ASS BITCH!' ?