Sign in to follow this  
Wavant

hiphop OK ITS TIME! Jadakiss - The Last Kiss

jadakiss-lass-kiss-cover3.jpg01. Pain And Torture 3:0902. Can't Stop Me Ft. Ayanna Irish 3:5303. Who's Real Ft. Swizz Beatz And OJ Da Juiceman 3:1204. Grind Hard Ft. Mary J. Blige 5:0605. Something Else Ft. Young Jeezy 3:3606. One More Step Ft. Styles P 4:2607. Stress Ya Ft. Pharrell 3:3908. What If Ft. Nas 3:5709. Things I'v Been Through 3:4110. I Tried Ft. Avery Storm 3:4011. Rockin' WIth The Best 3:2112. Smoking Gun Ft. Jazmine Sullivan 3:4313. Cartel Gathering Ft. Ghostface Killah And Raekwon 2:5414. Come And Get Me Ft. S.I. And Sheek Louch 3:0815. By My Side Ft. Ne-Yo 3:3016. Letter To B.I.G. Ft. Faith Evans (Bonus) 4:0117. Something Else (Remix) Ft. Young Jeezy, Snype Life, Bully, 5:24AP, Boo Rossini And Blood Raw (Bonus)18. Death Wish Ft. Lil Wayne (Bonus) WHAT YOU SAYING? Too many features for me.OPINIONS?

Being Jada alone makes the album better than most released in the past year. Listening through now sounds big, agree with the features but its bait Jay-Z had something to do with that.Dissapointed Jay didnt do a verse and Styles werent on at least one other tune.

Trying my hardest to like it but this album sounds dead.Few decent songs but the overall the beats are terrible. Album is boring.

why the hell has he got so many features man, dont even need to listen to this to know it's probo a let down. i always try my hardest to like jada's albums but on a solo tip i just cant.

Can not be bothered to say whats wrong with this.I'm dissapointed to say the least. Wow.FAO Fabolous: You have an OPEN GOAL. TAKE HEED.

01. Pain And Torture 3:0909. Things I'v Been Through 3:4111. Rockin' WIth The Best 3:21WHAT YOU SAYING? Too many features for me.OPINIONS?
Blood I can't even lie, I'm proper disappointed, Jada's one of my top 5 dead or alive and he/label bosses drop this? Considering how anticipated it was?How can man ONLY have 3 solo tracks?How can he have 15 tracks with features?How can this be a classic now?Doesn't he or DIDN'T he KNOW HOW MAJOR THIS ALBUM WAS in terms of cementing his top five status in the game?I'm gonna listen properly again but I'm sooooooooooooo disppointed words can't describe it at the moment.

jada always had his album plasterd w ith features..will check this later.. Jada aint the same post KTGGB imo

Want to like but I dunno. Its not terrible but its not great. Just strikes me as he was forced to comprimise the whole way thru.Didn't need to give every vocalist a feature credit, I dunno, New York is done to be honest.