FAO who mix uk funky

Da Luv Doc

Now I don't know if your just a simple fade in fade out guy, but if you are truely experimental on the decks, do you not feel bored when mixing this music???Man isn't looking for a sending, because this is a legit question.I find mixing certain styles of music better as I can make it sound better when mixing, but mixing this music, I see no decent way to experiment other than fade in fade out, which honestly, bores the hell out of me. I am yet to recall a dj cutting when mixing this.What are your opinions???

But thats rubbish if it is only applied while doing a normal fading.Like them geeza djs who use that warp effect on the djm600 just before a minor drop and scream "Are you ready guyiiiiiiiiz" or "Give me an Oiiiiiiiiiiiii" type of sh*t.But most of this type of music is to mellow to mix differently other than a skin fade.

But thats rubbish if it is only applied while doing a normal fading.Like them geeza djs who use that warp effect on the djm600 just before a minor drop and scream "Are you ready guyiiiiiiiiz" or "Give me an Oiiiiiiiiiiiii" type of sh*t.But most of this type of music is to mellow to mix differently other than a skin fade.
LOL I HEAR THAT...buttttttttttttttttim tlkin bout using the eqs

This is how i know your chattin sh*t, like them House dj's when it was just in gay clubs werent those setting trends on how to do all sorts of mixes & juggling with the tunesThe majority of 'Funky' tunes have the 4x4 house pattern, it is easy to experiment with the mixing..most djs ive heard do and i know i do aswell

This is how i know your chattin sh*t, like them House dj's when it was just in gay clubs werent those setting trends on how to do all sorts of mixes & juggling with the tunesThe majority of 'Funky' tunes have the 4x4 house pattern, it is easy to experiment with the mixing..most djs ive heard do and i know i do aswell
LOL @ this guy.Them djs could dj, but now, majority just fade mix, FACT!!!Your the one chatting sh*t saying they experiement.Pioneer effects do not count tbh, anyone can do that.Bare bollox talk, it's obvious uk funky djs just skin fade.

LOL @ this guy.Them djs could dj, but now, majority just fade mix, FACT!!!Your the one chatting sh*t saying they experiement.Pioneer effects do not count tbh, anyone can do that.Bare bollox talk, it's obvious uk funky djs just skin fade.
Tell me how its 'obvious' then..give us proof....Youve blatantly either:a) only listened to one dj and all they done was fadeB) tried mixin it yourself and couldnt do itWhic one is it..

I can mix anything rude boy.Listening to choice, pirate radio, that dude on kiss, the mixing is boring.Even trying to do stuff with it is boring, everytime I just think "nah allow it" then draw for my two scratch sample vinyls and use them all day instead.

Even trying to do stuff with it is boring, everytime I just think "nah allow it" then draw for my two scratch sample vinyls and use them all day instead.
You can f*ck with two scratch vinyls all day? These must be two epic collections of hits and chords man.