Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

Best Grime Mixtape/Album

Learn From My MixtapeHad this on steady repeat for 2weeks whilst going to work experience in year 10.Memories

simply the best vol 1learn from my mixtapeghetto gospelwretrospectiveback to the lab vol 2anything dot rotten has releasedtrims stufferm i will come back when i remember

album = boy in da cornermixtape = dot rottens first tingthis is based on the fact i have so many album and these are the only 2 i still listen to.

LMFAO @ learn from my mixtapemore like learn from my mishapsguy is wackTunnel Vision 2Back 2 da lab Simply the bestDotten Rotten's stuff

ghetto gospel
if i didnt hear near enough every grime track off this on kiss, months before the release, i would've rated it alot more.

more like learn from my mishaps
lmfao"i couldn't let my boy downi'd rather lose my right handrather let my nine bangthen i could pray to himcause when he's in a box what can i say to him"snm.c/s simply the best as well

Durrty Goodz - Axiom EPGhetto - Freedom of SpeechDizzee Rascal - Boy in The CornerWiley - Umbrella Vol 1Scorcher - Leader of the New SchoolWretch 32 - Learn from my MixtapeAxiom would be my pick of the litter

2000 and life is the best mixtape or top 2
*facepalm*+5 for you"stab your wife and the baby inside"/grime

Guest Wu-Tang

LOlYou know when everyone was sayin Ghetto Gospel I was thinkin they meant 2000 + Life*facepalms also*BAD IDEAYOUDONTWANANPUTMETOTHETESTGETLEFTWITABULLETINYACHEST

LOlYou know when everyone was sayin Ghetto Gospel I was thinkin they meant 2000 + Life*facepalms also*BAD IDEAYOUDONTWANANPUTMETOTHETESTGETLEFTWITABULLETINYACHEST
WAH UNO ABOUT GUNZ?!

Guest Flat Ericó
LMFAO @ learn from my mixtapemore like learn from my mishapsguy is wack
Wretch32.jpg

Guest Flat Ericó
WAH UNO ABOUT GUNZ?!
what tune is this againAlbum - Boy In The CornerMixtape - Learn From My Mixtape

2000&lifeslew dem mixtapebest of tunnel visionlearn from my mixtapestreets of rage / grimes sononce are u dumb and back 2 the lab series are finished, they should do the best of, and its instantly there

2000&lifeslew dem mixtapebest of tunnel visionlearn from my mixtapestreets of rage / grimes sononce are u dumb and back 2 the lab series are finished, they should do the best of, and its instantly there
c/s this, best of 'Are You Dumb?' would be a top 5 CD

Guest Wu-Tang
WAH UNO ABOUT GUNZ?!
what tune is this again
JUST CUZ IM THE SKINNY SORT THEY THINK THEY CAN f*ck WITH ME, RUDEBOY THATS A SILLYTHOUGHT, MORE THAN DIFFICULT, PLEASE DONT f*ck WITH G..H-E-DOUBLE-T-O, MIGHT JUST SEE FOES AND BUSS DAT HEAT, BUT KEEP THAT ON A D-LOW CUZ I DONT WANNA SIT IN COURT FOR 12 MONTHS ON A SPREE

Roadside G's - Gangsta Grime Lesson 2Dizzee Rascal - Boy In The CornerScorcher - Simply The BestBashy - The Chupa Chups MixtapeNasty Jack - Shotta MusicGhetto - F.O.S., Ghetto Gospel & 2000 & LifeWretch 32 - Learn From My MixtapeRuff Sqwad - Guns & Roses 1, 1.5 & 2Wiley - The Best Of Tunnel VisionDurrty Goodz - Axiom E.P.Prez T - Back Inna My FaceLOTD/LOTM Mix CDsDot Rotten - R.I.P. Young Dot