Best Grime Mixtape/Album

Captain Planet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

LOlYou know when everyone was sayin Ghetto Gospel I was thinkin they meant 2000 + Life*facepalms also*BAD IDEAYOUDONTWANANPUTMETOTHETESTGETLEFTWITABULLETINYACHEST

Guest Flat Ericó
LOlYou know when everyone was sayin Ghetto Gospel I was thinkin they meant 2000 + Life*facepalms also*BAD IDEAYOUDONTWANANPUTMETOTHETESTGETLEFTWITABULLETINYACHEST
WAH UNO ABOUT GUNZ?!
what tune is this againAlbum - Boy In The CornerMixtape - Learn From My Mixtape

Guest Wu-Tang
WAH UNO ABOUT GUNZ?!
what tune is this again
JUST CUZ IM THE SKINNY SORT THEY THINK THEY CAN f*ck WITH ME, RUDEBOY THATS A SILLYTHOUGHT, MORE THAN DIFFICULT, PLEASE DONT f*ck WITH G..H-E-DOUBLE-T-O, MIGHT JUST SEE FOES AND BUSS DAT HEAT, BUT KEEP THAT ON A D-LOW CUZ I DONT WANNA SIT IN COURT FOR 12 MONTHS ON A SPREE

Roadside G's - Gangsta Grime Lesson 2Dizzee Rascal - Boy In The CornerScorcher - Simply The BestBashy - The Chupa Chups MixtapeNasty Jack - Shotta MusicGhetto - F.O.S., Ghetto Gospel & 2000 & LifeWretch 32 - Learn From My MixtapeRuff Sqwad - Guns & Roses 1, 1.5 & 2Wiley - The Best Of Tunnel VisionDurrty Goodz - Axiom E.P.Prez T - Back Inna My FaceLOTD/LOTM Mix CDsDot Rotten - R.I.P. Young Dot