FAO - HERTFORDSHIRE UNI STUDENTS

JOHN DOE

1st april you d*ckthat uni cakes in dough

this is actually true, "the university of hertfordshire will be closing due to financial strains in this current climate, and the students are now having no choices but to find alternative universities. The university apologises"we are actually pissed

1st april you d*ckthat uni cakes in dough
BRUV I THOUGHT THIS AS WELLUNTIL I GOT THE EMAIL f*ck
lol but how can they send me an alumni email today aswell tbh im glad i dont go there with man like you thereslashcatch me up in font on a thursdays caking it off them pill heads

All,Unfortunately the College Lane Restaurant, Cafe Taste and Cafe Degrees will be closed on Friday 3rd April at 1:30pm for a staff meeting. Alternative catering facilities are available at the Gallery Cafe or Cafe Study at College Lane or any de Havilland Campus outlet.We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause - If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact David Jones, General Catering Manager, on extension 5989 , email [email protected], C******* G******Head of Promotional Activities
:lol: Thats the only closure!!!

Guest Flat Ericó
llow this april fools stuff man.. sh*t ends after 12pm
BEG MAN DEM EXPLAIN THIS
wot is there to explain bruv.
why does it end at 12. wheres the logic.
bruvwheres the logic in the whole thing

BEG MAN DEM EXPLAIN THIS
innit dunno how u can accept a day of fooling but if tht fooling is meant to cease at a designated time that seems out of this worldwhat are these words?
I think set man are jumping the gun, just answer the question so I can find my way back home

BEG MAN DEM EXPLAIN THIS
innit dunno how u can accept a day of fooling but if tht fooling is meant to cease at a designated time that seems out of this worldwhat are these words?
I think set man are jumping the gun, just answer the question so I can find my way back home
they need to answer the question