Cosmetic Dentistry

Eskay Jones

Teeth whitening on its own is 395. Alignment is 1200 pounds and the crowns are 350 a piece. But theres this place in stratford which does teeth whitening for £99http://www.hollywoodwhitening.co.uk/?gclid...CFQu-GgodAkLBvQMy friend opted for the 135 deal and his teeth went 5 shades whiter i was impressed if i was just getting teeth whitening i'd go for that^.

I havent had any work on my teeth i just had my first session where i bit into a plastic mould of my teeth to get some crowns shaped up. i dont wanna post my teeth as they are now lol its discoloured and uneven = NOT A GOOD LOOK. but after this 3 week treatment i'll smile for days and days.Edit*Harley Street Dental Clinic. my brother in law is a dentist there so helped with the prices. but not significantly(sp)

need a procedure on my feet in may cos there is some ever widning gap between my lower set and my upper set of teeth for some reasonhaving to move my upper jaw down a notch which means my face might change according to the dentistlmfaoi would rather have some oblong jaw than f*ck my face upcrazy people

Teeth whitening on its own is 395. Alignment is 1200 pounds and the crowns are 350 a piece. But theres this place in stratford which does teeth whitening for £99http://www.hollywoodwhitening.co.uk/?gclid...CFQu-GgodAkLBvQMy friend opted for the 135 deal and his teeth went 5 shades whiter i was impressed if i was just getting teeth whitening i'd go for that^.
Fam start speeching them prices down & try finding an out of London dentist to do the work.

Fam start speeching them prices down & try finding an out of London dentist to do the work.
what do you mean by thisthat it is irreputable (sp) ?

I havent had any work on my teeth i just had my first session where i bit into a plastic mould of my teeth to get some crowns shaped up. i dont wanna post my teeth as they are now lol its discoloured and uneven = NOT A GOOD LOOK. but after this 3 week treatment i'll smile for days and days.Edit*Harley Street Dental Clinic. my brother in law is a dentist there so helped with the prices. but not significantly(sp)
Once you done the mould you've had work cos in two weeks time that dentist wants his money for that crown b.

Once you done the mould you've had work cos in two weeks time that dentist wants his money for that crown b.
thats fine i paid 400 quid today already lol. i been saving up for new teeth for a while now.and a crown is basically to cover a part or whole of the tooth.Lastly TF whats not cheap about teeth whitening for 99 quid?

Guest WAVESURFER
what do you mean by thisthat it is irreputable (sp) ?
What are these words?Speech the dentist to drop his prices, its a recession, say your fill out a NHS form for the labour, BUT NOT the materials, no NHS materials should ever go in your mouth.
:lol:

thats fine i paid 400 quid today already lol. i been saving up for new teeth for a while now.and a crown is basically to cover a part or whole of the tooth.Lastly TF whats not cheap about teeth whitening for 99 quid?
I wasnt talking about the £99, tbh £99 is too cheap.