Somalian Pirates>>>

neeko

You gotta know the background of why they do this. All these ships pollute the seas basically f*ck it up. they wouldnt do this if the ships didnt cause so much havoc so i gues they figured lets get paid along the way.
LMAO

You gotta know the background of why they do this. All these ships pollute the seas basically f*ck it up. they wouldnt do this if the ships didnt cause so much havoc so i gues they figured lets get paid along the way.
*edit*shut upthese man are jus gettin it in.
Whats the problem youngin? making up stuff lol allow the stupidness its not required.

brisco im guessing u didnt watch the video

there's some truth in what he said, but his explanation was abysmal.

Brisco logical reason to why it happened twice in 2months.I was purchasing painkillers from online websites which were unsafe thus my card was skimmed and used in the same location as to the site i was buying the pain killers from.Allow the negativity.And as for 5 cars yeah thats excessive who/when did i ever say I owned 5? it was 3. one as a daily runner. one for work and another as a future project when i can free up funds.So yeah uhm hopefully my answer is adaquete for you. As for the delay i was at the gym maybe im lying about that too huh. smh.

Guest Wu-Tang
Brisco logical reason to why it happened twice in 2months.I was purchasing painkillers from online websites which were unsafe thus my card was skimmed and used in the same location as to the site i was buying the pain killers from.Allow the negativity.And as for 5 cars yeah thats excessive who/when did i ever say I owned 5? it was 3. one as a daily runner. one for work and another as a future project when i can free up funds.So yeah uhm hopefully my answer is adaquete for you. As for the delay i was at the gym maybe im lying about that too huh. smh.
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: