Ciara - Promise

djbmc

Guest Wu-Tang

Have to be honest BMC I dont like itI think you sacrificed the best part of the song to make your remix (that...wierd instrument/sample in the background of the normal song)Not sure if you could have done it without doing that though? I dunnoIts good though, I just love the original instroNo homo

lol, safe guys! tbh wu-tang, i aint even heard the original properly, i had a remix on sum lethal weapon vinyl, thought it was the right speed for a house rmx and played away. I doubt i could get my hands on the individual stems so i'd have to cut it from the original.

Guest Wu-Tang

Oh ok, welll, well done even mor ein that caseI listened to it through my £40 :D earphones instead of my shitty speakers and it sounds much better aswellmoar

The beat has got alot of potential, the bassline is sick, only criticism is the choice of sounds on the drums and the structure doesnt really counter the pella. Add some crashes on the fills and some effects throughout the track, maybe a soulful sounding riff with a synth at some point.Intro is abit random

• 2 weeks later...